BY TOO FACED #13 in Lip Plumper

Go big and go bold! We’ve added an infusion of juicy lip color to our bestselling lip plumping formula. Lips come alive with more color, volume, and softness. Natural botanicals like avocado and jojoba oil smooth and moisturize for extra kissability and shine.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Bestselling lip plumper infused with tints of juicy color
  • Volume lasts up to four hours
  • Infused with avocado and jojoba oils to smooth and soften
  • Net Wt. 0.14 oz. / 4 mL

Milkshake INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de candelilla, Polyethylene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Mica, Flavor/Aroma, Water/Aqua/Eau, Atelocollagen, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Nicotinate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens Resin, Citral, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil/Glycine Soja Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Nicotinate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil/Persea Gratissima Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil/Zingiber Officinale Root Oil, Carmine (CI 75470). Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Iron Oxides, (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Spice Girl INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de candelilla, Polyethylene, Flavor/Aroma, Water/Aqua/Eau, Atelocollagen, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Nicotinate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens Resin, Citral, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil/Glycine Soja Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Nicotinate, Mica, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil/Persea Gratissima Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil/Zingiber Officinale Root Oil. Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Angel Kisses INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de candelilla, Polyethylene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Flavor/Aroma, Water/Aqua/Eau, Atelocollagen, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Nicotinate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens Resin, Citral, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil/Glycine Soja Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Nicotinate, Mica, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil/Persea Gratissima Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil/Zingiber Officinale Root Oil. Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Babe Alert INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de candelilla, Polyethylene, Flavor/Aroma, Water/Aqua/Eau, Atelocollagen, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Nicotinate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens Resin, Citral, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil/Glycine Soja Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Nicotinate, Mica, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil/Persea Gratissima Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil/Zingiber Officinale Root Oil. Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Let's Flamingle INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de candelilla, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Flavor/Aroma, Water/Aqua/Eau, Atelocollagen, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Nicotinate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens Resin, Citral, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil/Glycine Soja Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Nicotinate, Mica, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil/Persea Gratissima Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil/Zingiber Officinale Root Oil. Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Like A Boss INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de candelilla, Polyethylene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Flavor/Aroma, Water/Aqua/Eau, Atelocollagen, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Nicotinate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens Resin, Citral, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil/Glycine Soja Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Nicotinate, Mica, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil/Persea Gratissima Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil/Zingiber Officinale Root Oil. Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy
  • "I'm in love with these. I'm new to the lip plumper game and I was a bit shocked at how plumping it was but after I had it on for an hour or so I loved it. It gives off a nice glossy color, and the plumping is out of this world. " in 305 reviews
  • "Too faced awww I love this product the colors are so nice and ur lips will be so glossy and colors are perfecto" in 133 reviews
  • "Holy moly does this gloss give me a full pout! I've never had a gloss plump my lips like this one. I bought spice girl and it is a sheer nude that goes on smooth and looks gorgeous. It doesn't sting too much and made my lips look like I got subtle lip injections. The effect was long lasting too. Now I need the rest of the colors!!!" in 54 reviews
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
Too Faced Lip Injection is one of my favorite glosses. I've used the regular, the colored and the Extreme Lip Injection. I prefer the Extreme, but they are all great. I feel like the colored Lip Injections don't plump as much as the clear, but they definitely still work. It does have a slight tingle, that I could see being bothersome to some people, but that's what makes it work. My advice is to be careful to not get outside the lines of your lips, because it will cause you surrounding skin it gets on to also plump a bit. I actually like to wear this over my Lipsense colors because it pumps enough to combat the lines that typically show when you wear Lipsense. I'll keep buying the Too Faced lip injection for as long as they make it. Great product!
Emily J.
Review for: Milkshake more...
Okay, before I start with the review I do want to say that I have used plumping lip glosses many times before. I usually use Buxom's lip gloss, which is amazing. However, I have NEVER experienced a plumping lip gloss like this!

To begin, I received this item as a sample from Sephora. I was very excited because I had been wanting to try this because I absolutely love glosses! From the moment I put this on my lips, they started burning. I don't mean tingling, I mean BURNING! I ran to get water and to wash it off but it kept burning for the hour following. At that time, my lips were red and almost felt dry. No plumping at all! I threw this item away and refuse to ever to purchase it or even get close to one because of this experience.

All I can say is that different people react differently to products. However, I truly think that this product is the worst plumper I have EVER used. I do not recommend this product to anyone.
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
Review for: Like A Boss, Milkshake, Spice Girl more...
These are some of my favorite lip glosses! I got some mini sized products in a Christmas set and I fell in love with them. They add color to your lips without being too much, great for every day makeup. They plump up your lips, and have a pretty intense tingle, but it goes away after not too long. It’s very sticky but that’s too be expected from a gloss. If you don’t want a plumper that tingles a lot, or you have sensative skin, I would not recommend this. But if you don’t mind the tingle, I highly recommend this lip plumper!
Deserte R.
Dearborn
I have full lips naturally, but I wanted a little something something more. It does give my lips a nice plump effect, and evens them out a bit (my top lip is significantly smaller than my bottom lip). I'm very happy with the way it fills out my lips because they look juicy but the change is not unnatural looking or overly noticeable. Just kind of looks like my lips have been perfected. It does sting for a minute or so after application but nothing crazy. I actually kind of like the tingly feeling. Maybe I'm crazy.
Sonia D.
San Francisco
Review for: Milkshake more...
The Two Faced Lip Injection burns!!! I honestly don't use lip plumping products to plump my lips. I like the tingly sensation. However this has a burning sensation. You have to be super careful with the application. If the product touch anywhere outside the lips, it will turn red. The burning sensation last for about 3 mins top. The color is beautiful though. It all depends on the individual. I don't recommend to people who have sensitive lips. Obviously.
Alicia K.
I love this lip gloss! I use it everyday. It plumps my lips without irritation. It takes all the wrinkles from my lips and makes them look much fuller. I love the color. This is shade "milkshake". It does have a tingling sensation for a while after applying but its not uncomfortable and i actually like it. I can feel it working. It lasts for hours! For a gloss that is a very long time. Its not sticky but also not runny. Perfect consistency! The plumping effect lasts for about an hour or so after it wears off too. Highly reccomend! Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy
Shannon T.
Richardson
The colors are kind of strange in this line up, even though they have some pretty nudes most of the colors are unwearable in my opinion. The colors apply sheer to the lips but leaves a milky streakiness. It is a good lip plumper, the same formula as their normal lip plumper. It has a burning sensation probably from the cayenne. All in all I like to use it from time to time but I prefer the original too faced lip injection better than this one!
Maritza M.
Thornton , CO
Review for: Milkshake more...
Ulta had this lip injection lipgloss on sale so I bought it to try it. It was my first time using it so didn’t know what to expect so you do fell a little tingle on your lips & after a while they look like they’re a little swollen but really you can’t tell the difference. The smell doesn’t smell like milkshake or sweet at all I didn’t like the smell but i did like how it looked on my lips. The original price is like $20-21 & I think it’s not worth it.
Bre B.
Morris
Review for: Milkshake more...
I love this product , it made my lips pretty plump! Was a little sticky , but it wasn’t a bother. It made my lips super soft like it said it was going to so A+ for softness!!! Love the color. Didn’t make the boys come to my yard though..
Jennifer D.
Traverse City
Review for: Angel Kisses more...
The shade is beautiful! Just a hint of a light baby pink. The doe foot applicators easy to use. It does have a warm tingly feeling but it doesn't burn or hurt like some. It's a high end product but the price isn't bad. Especially for the end results. Plumer,fuller lips with a glossy shine.
Carolane F.
Terrebonne, QC
I was wondering what the product is exactly do is there needles or it just give the look of it?
Haley M.
Do these sting ?
Brandi R.
Madison, WV
Does this hurt??
Maria S.
Harrison, NY
Is it normal that after like 2 min of applying it It hurst so bad!! It's really uncomfortable and kind of hurts I mean my lips look slightly bigger but Is that normal?? Or I'm just allergic to certain ingredient??
alexandra c.
Shawinigan, QC
Does it really make your lips look fuller? and is it expensive and where to find it?