Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy

Go big and go bold! We’ve added an infusion of juicy lip color to our bestselling lip plumping formula. Lips come alive with more color, volume, and softness. Natural botanicals like avocado and jojoba oil smooth and moisturize for extra kissability and shine.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Bestselling lip plumper infused with tints of juicy color
  • Volume lasts up to four hours
  • Infused with avocado and jojoba oils to smooth and soften
  • Net Wt. 0.14 oz. / 4 mL

Milkshake INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de candelilla, Polyethylene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Mica, Flavor/Aroma, Water/Aqua/Eau, Atelocollagen, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Nicotinate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens Resin, Citral, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil/Glycine Soja Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Nicotinate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil/Persea Gratissima Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil/Zingiber Officinale Root Oil, Carmine (CI 75470). Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Iron Oxides, (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Spice Girl INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de candelilla, Polyethylene, Flavor/Aroma, Water/Aqua/Eau, Atelocollagen, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Nicotinate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens Resin, Citral, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil/Glycine Soja Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Nicotinate, Mica, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil/Persea Gratissima Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil/Zingiber Officinale Root Oil. Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Angel Kisses INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de candelilla, Polyethylene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Flavor/Aroma, Water/Aqua/Eau, Atelocollagen, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Nicotinate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens Resin, Citral, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil/Glycine Soja Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Nicotinate, Mica, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil/Persea Gratissima Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil/Zingiber Officinale Root Oil. Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Babe Alert INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de candelilla, Polyethylene, Flavor/Aroma, Water/Aqua/Eau, Atelocollagen, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Nicotinate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens Resin, Citral, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil/Glycine Soja Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Nicotinate, Mica, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil/Persea Gratissima Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil/Zingiber Officinale Root Oil. Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Let's Flamingle INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de candelilla, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Flavor/Aroma, Water/Aqua/Eau, Atelocollagen, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Nicotinate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens Resin, Citral, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil/Glycine Soja Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Nicotinate, Mica, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil/Persea Gratissima Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil/Zingiber Officinale Root Oil. Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Like A Boss INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de candelilla, Polyethylene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Flavor/Aroma, Water/Aqua/Eau, Atelocollagen, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Nicotinate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens Resin, Citral, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil/Glycine Soja Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Nicotinate, Mica, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil/Persea Gratissima Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil/Zingiber Officinale Root Oil. Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Does this actually plump the lips like the original?
Is this gloss drying?
How is this? Does it actually plumb your lips [user:marianaj2] have you tried it ?
Start your review of Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy!
Product Highlights
I'm in love with these. I'm new to the lip plumper game and I was a bit shocked at how plumping it was but after I had it on for an hour or so I loved it. It gives off a nice glossy color, and the plumping is out of this world. in 534 reviews
Too faced awww I love this product the colors are so nice and ur lips will be so glossy and colors are perfectoin 254 reviews
...and made my lips look like I got subtle lip injections. The effect was long lasting too. Now I need the rest of the colors!!!in 92 reviews
2 years agoChico, CA
 Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme is my most favorite lip plumper. I use this to fix my matte lipstick. It leaves my lips feeling smooth, big, and leaves my lips somewhat still matte. I received this product in my Sephora play box. Though it is kind of expensive, I am going to be purchasing a new bottle once this one runs out.
3 years ago
Holy crap!! I have been wanting to try this for quite a while and just haven't bought it but I received this in my sephora play box and I'm obsessed. It does give you a little bit of a tingle on your lips that some people say it too much but it doesn't really bother me. I totally recommend this unless you have sensitive lips
a year agolowestoft
The pigmentation in this gloss is crazy!! Even though it may be gloss it still gives that great shine and beautiful look. I thought it was so good and was as good as I expected it to be. I would recommend this to people who love glosses and a little bit of pigmentation.
a year agoSalisbury, NC
I love this product! It really works to plump your lips. I use it before my lip color as I'm getting ready to make them fuller and bigger. I don't expect any stinging/burning/pain with this, just typical tingling with plumping products. It also wears pretty well as a gloss. It is sticky as a gloss, but I don't mind that.
a year agoWestfield
It’s amazing and the best feeling, love everything . 10/10
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation  I bought it at Walmart. It’s very good price, worth every penny of it honestly . It stays on long and has a good natural finish. It’s medium to full coverage . Even my mom loved it . I use a lot of foundations and his one is one of my tops!!
It’s amazing and the best feeling, love everything . 10/10
2 years agovaudreuil
I thought it was great! Loved the colour and it lasted long a few hours without reapplying! It met all my expectations and I would purchase it again. Super easy to apply and use great gloss.
2 years agoWhite , GA
I have zero top lip so a good plumper is a must when I get dressed up to leave the house. I enjoy this one from Too Faced in color Milkshake. It worked better than I thought it would and doesn't burn as bad as some I have tried in past. Has a light tingle and just right amount of color to not look overly made up. Love it
3 years agoWillimantic, CT
The tingle was a little strange at first but it went away after about an hour or so. Not sure if it makes my lips a lot plumper, but I do like the way the gloss looks in general. My friend who has sensitive skin said this made her lips burn, but it did not bother me other than the tingle it claimed to have on the directions
3 years agoSaratoga, CA
If you want plumper lips, it does work; however it burns like hell (since it has capsaicin extract), and doesn't stop for a good while. I have the color milkshake, which looks awful on your lips as it goes on like a white gloss.
6 months agosan diego
Purchased at: ULTA
My coworker told me about this product and I saw her lips after she put it on. I was surprised with the results so I had to purchase my own. I love it! I usually wear this when I go out to a special event to make my lips pop. It does tingle a little bit when you put it on but pictures come out great because your lips stand out with heavy eye makeup. It’s just overall sexy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...