BY TOO FACED #5 in Lip Plumper

Go big and go bold! We’ve added an infusion of juicy lip color to our bestselling lip plumping formula. Lips come alive with more color, volume, and softness. Natural botanicals like avocado and jojoba oil smooth and moisturize for extra kissability and shine.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Bestselling lip plumper infused with tints of juicy color
  • Volume lasts up to four hours
  • Infused with avocado and jojoba oils to smooth and soften
  • Net Wt. 0.14 oz. / 4 mL

Milkshake INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de candelilla, Polyethylene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Mica, Flavor/Aroma, Water/Aqua/Eau, Atelocollagen, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Nicotinate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens Resin, Citral, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil/Glycine Soja Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Nicotinate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil/Persea Gratissima Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil/Zingiber Officinale Root Oil, Carmine (CI 75470). Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Iron Oxides, (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Spice Girl INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de candelilla, Polyethylene, Flavor/Aroma, Water/Aqua/Eau, Atelocollagen, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Nicotinate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens Resin, Citral, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil/Glycine Soja Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Nicotinate, Mica, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil/Persea Gratissima Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil/Zingiber Officinale Root Oil. Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Angel Kisses INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de candelilla, Polyethylene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Flavor/Aroma, Water/Aqua/Eau, Atelocollagen, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Nicotinate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens Resin, Citral, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil/Glycine Soja Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Nicotinate, Mica, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil/Persea Gratissima Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil/Zingiber Officinale Root Oil. Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Babe Alert INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de candelilla, Polyethylene, Flavor/Aroma, Water/Aqua/Eau, Atelocollagen, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Nicotinate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens Resin, Citral, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil/Glycine Soja Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Nicotinate, Mica, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil/Persea Gratissima Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil/Zingiber Officinale Root Oil. Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Let's Flamingle INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de candelilla, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Flavor/Aroma, Water/Aqua/Eau, Atelocollagen, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Nicotinate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens Resin, Citral, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil/Glycine Soja Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Nicotinate, Mica, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil/Persea Gratissima Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil/Zingiber Officinale Root Oil. Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Like A Boss INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de candelilla, Polyethylene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Flavor/Aroma, Water/Aqua/Eau, Atelocollagen, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Nicotinate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens Resin, Citral, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil/Glycine Soja Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Nicotinate, Mica, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil/Persea Gratissima Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil/Zingiber Officinale Root Oil. Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I'm in love with these. I'm new to the lip plumper game and I was a bit shocked at how plumping it was but after I had it on for an hour or so I loved it. It gives off a nice glossy color, and the plumping is out of this world. " in 305 reviews
  • "Too faced awww I love this product the colors are so nice and ur lips will be so glossy and colors are perfecto" in 133 reviews
  • "Holy moly does this gloss give me a full pout! I've never had a gloss plump my lips like this one. I bought spice girl and it is a sheer nude that goes on smooth and looks gorgeous. It doesn't sting too much and made my lips look like I got subtle lip injections. The effect was long lasting too. Now I need the rest of the colors!!!" in 54 reviews
Dayra G.
Patterson, CA
Review for: Spice Girl more...
so I have really small lips and I try finding good lip plumpers all the time, so of course I thought to try this. I got the shade spice girl and the first thing I noticed was how bad the applicator is. It's terrible to work with, the smell isn't bad to me. so when I put this on it seemed really thick, it's not something you can layer, I also noticed that it didn't start plumping at all on first application. The second and third time it was more of a sting around the lips but I can feel it around the inner parts of my lips now so I think it's something that just might take a while to work. It's sticky so when you open your mouth it does that thing were it's like a string of gloss coming from the top to bottom of the lip if you know what I mean. around the edges of my lips it'll kinda sink down to there and I'll have to take a finger around my edges to clean it up often. for the price I don't like this at all. a good lip plumper is the hard candy voluminous lip gloss, it has more shades than this and actually does the job.
Alicia K.
I love this lip gloss! I use it everyday. It plumps my lips without irritation. It takes all the wrinkles from my lips and makes them look much fuller. I love the color. This is shade "milkshake". It does have a tingling sensation for a while after applying but its not uncomfortable and i actually like it. I can feel it working. It lasts for hours! For a gloss that is a very long time. Its not sticky but also not runny. Perfect consistency! The plumping effect lasts for about an hour or so after it wears off too. Highly reccomend! Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy
Christy M.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Angel Kisses, Milkshake more...
I first got these as samples, and didn’t realize they were plumbers! I put it on as gloss and thought it looked too pale; however, in a couple of minutes, my lips flushed as well which gave them a beautiful natural glow and definite “plumpage”! A co-worker commented the second she saw me asking if I had gotten my lips done and what gloss this was bc she was in love with the shade. I’m only deducting one star because it does sting. Think “tingle factor” tanning lotion sting. Not horrible, but not pleasant. Goes away after 5-10 minutes, but still. A little mint would go a long way!
Emily J.
Review for: Milkshake more...
Okay, before I start with the review I do want to say that I have used plumping lip glosses many times before. I usually use Buxom's lip gloss, which is amazing. However, I have NEVER experienced a plumping lip gloss like this!

To begin, I received this item as a sample from Sephora. I was very excited because I had been wanting to try this because I absolutely love glosses! From the moment I put this on my lips, they started burning. I don't mean tingling, I mean BURNING! I ran to get water and to wash it off but it kept burning for the hour following. At that time, my lips were red and almost felt dry. No plumping at all! I threw this item away and refuse to ever to purchase it or even get close to one because of this experience.

All I can say is that different people react differently to products. However, I truly think that this product is the worst plumper I have EVER used. I do not recommend this product to anyone.
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
Review for: Like A Boss, Milkshake, Spice Girl more...
These are some of my favorite lip glosses! I got some mini sized products in a Christmas set and I fell in love with them. They add color to your lips without being too much, great for every day makeup. They plump up your lips, and have a pretty intense tingle, but it goes away after not too long. It’s very sticky but that’s too be expected from a gloss. If you don’t want a plumper that tingles a lot, or you have sensative skin, I would not recommend this. But if you don’t mind the tingle, I highly recommend this lip plumper!
Deserte R.
Dearborn
I have full lips naturally, but I wanted a little something something more. It does give my lips a nice plump effect, and evens them out a bit (my top lip is significantly smaller than my bottom lip). I'm very happy with the way it fills out my lips because they look juicy but the change is not unnatural looking or overly noticeable. Just kind of looks like my lips have been perfected. It does sting for a minute or so after application but nothing crazy. I actually kind of like the tingly feeling. Maybe I'm crazy.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Review for: Let's Flamingle more...
I love this lip plumper-the formula isn’t too sticky,the color is sheer and not too in-your-face,and I believe it really does plump the lips.
You will feel a slight tingling,but that’s to be expected with most lip plumpers.
As someone who is not a fan of Too Faced as a brand(I find a lot of their products to be more cutesy packaging and less quality product)this was the one star for me. I have it in clear and that does see a lot more wear time,but they’re both pretty great.
I got mine at Sephora,for around 22-25$.
Rachael S.
Carson City
Review for: Like A Boss more...
It's a beautiful color. I adore this color. Again it's a gloss nothing crazy but it's pretty and I have yet to find a color that's close enough to this one to save my money and not spend the extra cash on this one lol. If you love gloss this is a color I'd say you should have in your collection!
Maritza M.
Thornton , CO
Review for: Milkshake more...
Ulta had this lip injection lipgloss on sale so I bought it to try it. It was my first time using it so didn’t know what to expect so you do fell a little tingle on your lips & after a while they look like they’re a little swollen but really you can’t tell the difference. The smell doesn’t smell like milkshake or sweet at all I didn’t like the smell but i did like how it looked on my lips. The original price is like $20-21 & I think it’s not worth it.
Natasha S.
Review for: Let's Flamingle more...
This lip gloss is VERY tingly!! It definitely does the job of plumping your lips. Its packaging is beautiful and it looks great on the lips. It is easy to apply but you need to be careful to not over-line your lips because you can make the skin around your lips very red and irritated. This is for use only on the lips. The formula is a bit thick but if you love a thick gloss that plumps your lips then this is perfect for you!
Carolane F.
Terrebonne, QC
I was wondering what the product is exactly do is there needles or it just give the look of it?
Haley M.
Do these sting ?
Fern S.
Harrison, NY
Is it normal that after like 2 min of applying it It hurst so bad!! It's really uncomfortable and kind of hurts I mean my lips look slightly bigger but Is that normal?? Or I'm just allergic to certain ingredient??
Lisa D.
Ogden, UT
How does it smell? Is it sticky at all?
alexandra c.
Shawinigan
Does it really make your lips look fuller? and is it expensive and where to find it?