Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy

Go big and go bold! We’ve added an infusion of juicy lip color to our bestselling lip plumping formula. Lips come alive with more color, volume, and softness. Natural botanicals like avocado and jojoba oil smooth and moisturize for extra kissability and shine.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Bestselling lip plumper infused with tints of juicy color
  • Volume lasts up to four hours
  • Infused with avocado and jojoba oils to smooth and soften
  • Net Wt. 0.14 oz. / 4 mL

Milkshake INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de candelilla, Polyethylene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Mica, Flavor/Aroma, Water/Aqua/Eau, Atelocollagen, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Nicotinate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens Resin, Citral, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil/Glycine Soja Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Nicotinate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil/Persea Gratissima Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil/Zingiber Officinale Root Oil, Carmine (CI 75470). Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Iron Oxides, (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Spice Girl INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de candelilla, Polyethylene, Flavor/Aroma, Water/Aqua/Eau, Atelocollagen, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Nicotinate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens Resin, Citral, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil/Glycine Soja Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Nicotinate, Mica, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil/Persea Gratissima Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil/Zingiber Officinale Root Oil. Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Angel Kisses INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de candelilla, Polyethylene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Flavor/Aroma, Water/Aqua/Eau, Atelocollagen, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Nicotinate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens Resin, Citral, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil/Glycine Soja Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Nicotinate, Mica, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil/Persea Gratissima Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil/Zingiber Officinale Root Oil. Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Babe Alert INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de candelilla, Polyethylene, Flavor/Aroma, Water/Aqua/Eau, Atelocollagen, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Nicotinate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens Resin, Citral, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil/Glycine Soja Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Nicotinate, Mica, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil/Persea Gratissima Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil/Zingiber Officinale Root Oil. Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Let's Flamingle INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de candelilla, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Flavor/Aroma, Water/Aqua/Eau, Atelocollagen, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Nicotinate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens Resin, Citral, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil/Glycine Soja Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Nicotinate, Mica, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil/Persea Gratissima Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil/Zingiber Officinale Root Oil. Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Like A Boss INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de candelilla, Polyethylene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Flavor/Aroma, Water/Aqua/Eau, Atelocollagen, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Nicotinate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Capsicum Frutescens Resin, Citral, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil/Glycine Soja Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Nicotinate, Mica, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Pentylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil/Persea Gratissima Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil/Zingiber Officinale Root Oil. Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy ? Would you use this not matter how much it stings?!
I woukd love to review this product or try this product ?
I just ordered the Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy. Is it good?
Start your review of Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy!
Product Highlights
I'm in love with these. I'm new to the lip plumper game and I was a bit shocked at how plumping it was but after I had it on for an hour or so I loved it. It gives off a nice glossy color, and the plumping is out of this world. in reviews
Too faced awww I love this product the colors are so nice and ur lips will be so glossy and colors are perfectoin reviews
...and made my lips look like I got subtle lip injections. The effect was long lasting too. Now I need the rest of the colors!!!in reviews
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy uploaded by Fatima A R.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this product too faced lip injections glossy it’s my favorite product lip injections
Leigha C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy uploaded by Leigha C.
Will it plump your lips? Yes! But be careful it doesn’t get on your face. It left nasty red marks on my face when a gust of wind hit and my hair got in it.
Dany D.
Piney Flats, TN
Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy uploaded by Dany D.
Purchased at: Sephora
It has a very nice scent. The gloss is non sticky. You have to re apply it. You will feel the tingling swnsation that will plump your lips. You can tell but it is in no way drastico. I enjoy it very much.
Holly K.
Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy uploaded by Holly K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have the glittery shade called Bigger the Hoops which is a warm nude with pink sparkles. I love the shade! It’s semi sheer but does give some pigment which I like. It has the TF strong tingle of the injection glosses which kinda hurts for 1 min but then fades to a bearable sensation. I do think it makes my lips look a little bigger due to the high shine and an actual plumping. Not sure if I’d repurchase yet bc I do prefer the cooling sensation of Buxom lip creams, although this TF gloss is doing real slight plumping whereas Buxom doesn’t plump at all. It also has a fruity scent that fades and doesn’t bother me.
Stephanie L.
Berea, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
Wow I just received this from Sephora the other day and it’s AMAZING!! I got the color soulmate I was nervous cause online it seemed a bit dark but it’s absolutely the perfect nude I will post pics. Oh a slight tingle nothing intense honestly it feels so nice. PS it says spice girls in the description but it’s soulmate:)
Senada B.
Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy uploaded by Senada B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Super strength product, I use it right before my makeup routine so it starts doing it thing
Ashley C.
Wantagh, NY
Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy uploaded by Ashley C.
Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy uploaded by Ashley C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product definitely works! I would love to by another color of it too! The color I bought was “Va Va Voom.” It’s also a cream liquid lipstick so I love the way it finishes! I would recommend this product to anyone! I know it posted as glossy, sorry! Ulta Too Faced Lip Injection Power Plumping Lip Gloss
Nereida C.
Phoenix, AZ
Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy uploaded by Nereida C.
I absolutely love this lip injection glossy lip gloss. I can feel the plumpness and it just looks immediately good after using! I can tell and feel the difference. It is also a tinted gloss so it has some color. Mine was MilkShake
Michelle D.
Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy uploaded by Michelle D.
This is my lip plumper holy grail I love blending this in with a lipstick and lip liner. It works so good and definitely plumps up your lips . Very soft and not sticky whatsoever!
Stephanie S.
PC
I absolutely love this lip plumper! I was curious if this was really going to work, and it does!!! It wasn’t sticky and went on nicely and made my lips plump!! I love that you can wear on top of your favorite lipstick to have that shine and lips be plump at the same time!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Edeli  R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
il y a 2 mois
Jessica G. il y a 20 jours
Not worth the money - it’s nice, but doesn’t do anything a drugstore plumping gloss wouldn’t. I find it too sticky tbh
Eliza  S.
Conway, SC
il y a un an
Stephanie L. il y a un an
Yes I absolutely love it and the texture is perfect it feels like it stays in forever.
Nicolle R.
Cartago, La Union
il y a 2 ans
Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy Is it really works?
member-6f5ec il y a un an
I prefer the non glossy. The x treme isn’t sticky these glossy ones are thick and sticky to me. Get the clear x treme it’s amazing put your lipstick or color underneath way better outcome than these glossy ones