BY TOO FACED #3 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Maria P.
N Branford, CT
Too Faced Lip Injection Lip Gloss in Extreme can be found at Ulta, Sephora, or online at those distributors. I personally absolutely love this product. It stings for a moment then I have more plump, voluminous lips! Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Lexie G.
Burley, ID
Lip injection extreme is pretty great.. so I really haven't used a lot of plumbers but because my lips are kind of small I decided to try some out I really like buxom but this is good too, the results are more immediate and bigger but it makes your lips burn for like five to ten minutes I'll tag buxom Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish
Julissa G.
Newburgh
I am thinking of buying my sister a Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme for Christmas. I have one of my own and she’s tried it before. I LOVE IT! It actually plumps your lips and hydrates them too! The only reason I didn’t rate it a 5 star is because it doesn’t last very long. It wares off about half an hour later. Besides that it’s a great product!
Jasmine W.
Conwy , Conwy
This product didn't really do much for me :( it tingles for best part of 3 minutes and wasn't as intense as I'd hoped. My lips are fairly plump anyway but that shouldn't affect how it works on my lips ! However it smells great, the packaging is super cute and it's very moisturising! (Excuse the irritation on my skin)
Jessica S.
Roseville , MI
I'm gonna make this review as honest as I can since I finally got this today after wanting it so long... First of all, it does work, maybe not as well as I would have hoped but it does definitely give you temporary extra plumpness. I don't know if it's $28 worth of plumping or how it compares to the normal Too Faced "lip injection"; I definitely wouldn't call this extreme though. The part that I was most disappointed about and main reason of why I only gave 3 stars is that there is a big space in product, when you pay almost $30 for a product, it definitely should be all the way full.
SASSAFRASS N.
Cannot be beat! (And I've tried.)
This plumper I consider as a part of my nightly skin care regime.
It's texture is more like a serum. It gives immediate results. A year of using the Extreme Injection nightly, my lips have tripled in size! I wouldn't have believed it possible had I not have been taking photo's every month for 12 month's. When I uploaded all of my photo's and wrote a quick review on my blog, people literally ran to Sephora to buy a bottle.
To this day I keep getting asked "Which surgeon did I go to?" or "Your lips look gorgeous! When did you get them done?" My response? " Too Faced Lip Injection is all you need. Dead serious."
As a midlifer aged woman this product also erased my lip lines. Very moisturizing and long lasting.
As for the tingle factor I find some bottles are more or less intense for some odd reason. In any case I've tested A LOT of plumping products from budget friendly to the luxe prices so from $6 - $180. The Extreme version has a intense tingl
Isabel M.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is my favorite lip gloss I own, also the most expensive and the price is pretty ridiculous at 28 dollars. The tingly sensation dosnt bother me, I actually love the way it feels. This lipgloss also isnt sticky like many are, it feels similar to a lip balm but gives you an amazing effect. I love this product and the only downside of it is the price.
Lacy H.
Honolulu, HI
Absolutely love the Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme! Love the tingly plumpness of this gloss. You can really feel it working unlike some other lip plumpers that I have tried in the past. I have found that you really need to use this on a regular basis to really see results, at least in my experience.
Yenis A.
Grand Prairie, TX
Wow resultado súper increíble en cuestión de segundos,me súper encanta lo uso a diario!
Bailey F.
Leander, TX
This lip plumper is a 10/10. Beautiful packaging and a nice iridescent shine. It has almost a berry smell (smells good). The amount of pain was maybe a 1 or 2 out of 10. And my lips are noticeably more plump. The formula will make your lips a bit red (more pink than red) because it is plumping your lips.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?