BY TOO FACED #3 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

member-54eb4
Purchased at: ULTA
i use this product all the time and it makes my lips look absolutely fabulous and amazing, i take this product with me any and everywhere! it's the best! i also have multiple so i can take it on the go and keep it in my purses!
Antonia O.
ya havia escuchado hablar de este producto y al fib me decidi ha comprarlo el precio se me hace un poco elevado pero me gusta el efecto que da en mis labios realmente se ben cona mas volumen aunque siento que el volumen en mis labios no dura tanto como yo quisiera
al aplicarlo se siente como una picazon pero despues de unos minutos pasa
trae un aplicador facil de utilizar y se siente cremosito el producto
Tayvi A.
Carmel
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this stuff!!! At first it turned my lips too red and sometimes rashy around my lips from too much irritation but it takes a few applications for your lips to handle this stuff. Now, my lips turn the most beautiful natural pink and get a great amount of plump. Lasts for maybe an hour and then I reapply. Wore this on date night once and it did give my boyfriend a rash on his cheek so be careful ladies!
Kaylee E.
cloverport
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this lip pumper because it is very good and it's really worked to when I had to kiss someone so and now I'm dating them, and it is just so good, it is unexplainably indulging and just awesome and perfect.
Maria M.
Yorba Linda, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Wow! This product really works! Great to wear alone or on top of any product. Nice and shiny and definitely gives volume and plump. 4/5 stars only because the product does have a mild sting to your lips.
Erica M.
Lebanon Jct, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
I gave this 4 stars because I think it's slightly over-priced and the burning sensation is NO joke! Some may want to know that before trying, but it's nothing you can't handle if you're used to trying lip plumpers. This is the best one I've ever used--it does what it says it's suppose to do. It plumps, hydrates, and gives my lips volume! {Just an FYI--keep away from little ones! My nieces love to go through my makeup and play "dress up" which is fine, but they got ahold of this one day and it broke their entire face out! They looked like a clown with huge red paint around their lips!! Ughh}
Erin
Too faced lip injection, this product is good short term and for about 15 minutes after application makes you lips tingle and look slightly more plump, however this effect does not last and couldn’t be compared for actual lip injections. Overall though it is a good product and I would highly suggest to get any desired effect you put more than usual on your lips.
Jessica M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the most popular lip plumper gloss in my opinion. At first it's kind of startling how intense it is, but you'll get use to it. I find I use it more for the sensation and the fact that it's a clear gloss than I do for it's plumping effects. I find it makes my lips look a little more full, but nothing super noticable.
Doylynn H.
Corbin
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
You can definitely see the difference with this product. It is not an extreme difference like I had expected though. It is temporary also, like 2 hours max. I’d still use it though.
Rebicca H.
lolo
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s nice but it doesn’t actually plump lips. It does make them look reddish but nothing extreme. I wouldn’t buy it again. It has a nice cinnamon tingle when using but that’s all. Nice for when you just need a tint but not a stain.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?