BY TOO FACED #3 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
I have thin lips so this product is amazing, this incredibly effective formula that glides on clear and leaves lips plump and pink. Immediate satisfaction. Fullness you can see in seconds. Shine on. Reflects the light so there’s no need for color on top. Avocado and jojoba oil condition for a smooth finish
My Beautiful Flaws ..
Oakland, TN
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme is my go-to product for lip plumping products. Let's face it. There's no miracle on a tube, so if you're looking for huge lips, the only way to achieve that is through lip fillers and plastic surgery. However, if your expectations are realistic and you're looking for a subtle plumping effect that will enhance your natural lips just a little more, this is the perfect product! This is one of the plumping products that will produce the tingling and mild stinging effect, so if you don't like that feeling, this may not be the product for you. It's not an overwhelming feeling, and it's certainly tolerable. It brings the blood in your lips to the surface to produce the plumping effect and a slight tinge of color.

I like to use this product before applying my matte lipsticks. To plump your lips before applying a matte lipstick, simply apply this product to your bare lips approximately 15-20 minutes prior to applying your lipstick. Complete your other makeup routine. When you're ready to apply your lip color, simply take a washcloth and wipe off the excess Lip Injection Extreme product from your lips. Then apply your lip liner and lipstick as usual. You don't want to apply this over a matte lip product because it will compromise the formula of a long-wearing lipstick and cause it to slide off. That's also why you need to remove the excess immediately before applying your lipstick.

Overall, I really love this product. I have repurchased this product repeatedly over the past several years and will continue to do so. It's one of my holy grail products!
Mercedez L.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is amazing and long lasting, for me. The smells isn't the best but I've had worse.

It was my first time purchasing it and it definitely met my expectations.

Yeah, it was pretty long lasting so i would definitely buy it again.

And I'd definitely recommend it.
Xi L.
León, Gto.
I love this product, because even though it burns too, really works super great and leaves you an incredible result <3
Julia V.
San Francisco, CA
I swear by this product. I prefer it to all other lip plumpers I’ve tried. It’s one of those items I always have in my purse and use every day multiple times a day. I have been using lip plumper extreme injection since probably 2013 and have rebought countless bottles since them (I mean it, dozens and dozens of them). It’s probably the only product of this nature that I’ve ever actually finished (like scraping the bottom of the barrel, finished) and then I promptly need another. I prefer the clear extreme injection to too faced’s other lip plumpers, and I def don’t like the tinted versions all too much. But this one is the real deal. It plumps EFFECTIVELY after application, like there are many products (lip plumpers, or other types, just in general) that I *think* might be working but can’t be too sure of it really is or if I’m just a victim of a combination of placebo effect and popular opinion, but with this product the increase in lip size after application is measurable and undeniable. I love the tingle feeling because to me that means it’s working. And throughout the years of my loyal use of this product, countless people have looked at me and said “oh my god, your lips look AMAZING”.... like even if I was already hanging out with people and they didn’t see me reapply and didn’t know I even use lip plumper, after putting it on they will suddenly look at me with a bit of confusion and say something “how come your lips look SO GOOD all of the sudden.” Yepp. That’s why I don’t care I have to devote 28 dollars to this product every 2-3 months and will continue to do so. Love!
Kayla J.
Nsw
This product is okay, i found that it makes like i have little ants on my lips, i do not like the feeling but it does in the end give you a more plump lip.
Duhhnice L.
Bridgeport, CT
Best lip plumper i've used in my life. Actually the only one i use.. all of the other ones don't do as good of a job as this one does
Emely J.
Lancaster
I tried this product on a few times.  It feels very tingling on the lips and that is something you have to get used to. I bought it at Sephora in the mall.  It did not meet my expectations to the fullest. I would recommend it because it is hydrating but it doesn’t really plump up your lips.
Paaige S.
Dryden
Yeah that’s good baby I’ll be right down the street and I’m gonna head over there in the next couple minutes sorry baby girl sorry baby sorry babe sorry baby sorry I’ve had to run go out
Andra L.
Nampa
Has long lasting effects. Works within seconds, applies easily. It can be used alone, can go underneath of your lipstick or can go on top for a glossier finish. I got just a small bottle to test it out and I still have it after probably a year. Would recommend!!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?