BY TOO FACED #3 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Amber S.
Cameron, NC
I actually ended up returning this product to Ulta about a week after i purchased it. The "tingling" sensation was just waaayyy too intense for me. I tried to deal with it a few times and saw no immediate results so i felt it was definitely not worth my 14 bucks
Rebekah L.
Gulfport, MS
This product burned my lips and I didn’t see the results I would have liked. Everyone’s lips will react different so worth the shoot, but if you have sensitive lips this is an item I’d skip on.
Beatrice R.
Oakland, CA
This burns and doesn’t give me the plumping effect I would like. I’m sure there are better products out there that cost a lot less.
Jacob E.
Hesperia
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t recommend this product at all. It was like $20, and it chemically burnt my lips, I had a big crack down my bottom lip, for 2 weeks, and had to use lip masks and balms to treat it.
Lindsey S.
Knoxville,TN
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Too faced lip injection extreme is OK but for the price it’s a little much doesn’t work that well
Aubrie C.
tucson
Lip plumpers are known to burn but I have never experienced such a painful plumper before. Yes it does make your lips slightly bigger but only for about 10 minutes which is not worth the pain you ended at all!!
member-85917
It stings me teet bruh it hurts me lips. To expensive bro prices trew da roof. Dec product mate. Hard to apply v thick like my mans booty bad packaging hard like my little man down stairs. ME NO RECCOMEND.
lexi s.
Hilton, NY
The tingling in this is so intense I just can’t wear it! But it definitely plumps your lips!
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
This just doesn’t do anything for me besides burn my mouth. It’s a pretty iridescent gloss, I just never end up wearing it because it isn’t worth the pain.
Haleigh W.
Bedford Indiana
I don’t know how I feel about this product it was OK it made my lips hurt really bad and lip plumper‘s don’t do that to me but it’s an OK product it’s not for me
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?