BY TOO FACED #3 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kathy W.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Not going to lie, this definitely burns! I always start with a lip balm, go in with this, do all of my makeup, and then finish with my usual lipstick or whatever. It gets the job done, but don’t expect super extreme results. This isn’t actual lip injections after all. Noticeable results!
Lex H.
Herriman, UT
I love love love this lip plumper!! I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for fuller lips without the cost and pain and lip injections! It is a little more pricy but lasts for a long time!
Mayemi U.
Cordova
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I love how plump my lips look immediately after Applying the lip injection the effect is long lasting and is exactly what I needed I will absolutely continue to use it and i recommend to anyone who needs and wants plump lips!
Gillian G.
Salem
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I’m not a fan of the brand that this product comes from, but this product is great for beginners. If you’re new to lip plumper, be warned that they do sting quite a bit. This is a very strong lip plumper, it works quickly and effectively. It applies easily and it doesn’t smear. The application brush has one downside, it picks up any color you may have on your lips, or any dry skin or hair that may float by it. It’s hard to keep it the same pearlescent clear color that it comes in.
Amy S.
Lufkin, TX
Holy smokes. This stuff is amazing!! Be careful, it has a strong tingle. I was not prepared when I first bought it. It is an amazing limp
Plumper!
Natasha C.
Scarborough
Purchased at: Sephora
The first time I tried this product my lips felt like they were on fire... I quickly realized that was normal... this product works! I've been using it for about 3 weeks they make my lips look plump and extra glossy.. I lowkey use it as just a lipgloss.. I highly recommend
Ciara H.
Mesquite
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I loved this plumper! I felt it actually working and saw amazing results! I feel more confident to wear lipstick
carly h.
lampasas
the is the best lip plumper i’ve used. i like the way it makes my lips tingle, it makes it feel like it’s working. truly does plump your lips if they are exfoliated. good amount of thickness. super cute packaging
Autumn G.
Atkinson, NH
All I can say is I wish I read a review before I tried this product, haha!! The first time I used it I was kinda scared by the tingling feeling on my lips. Once I finally read a review I found out that’s exactly how the product works. My lips have never looks bigger with a great taste as well!!
elizabeth g.
I love this lip plumper I had two sample tubes and I used them all up I actually feel like it plumps my lips it is quite burning but I actually like how it feels
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?