BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jayd S.
I just got this product and it gets the job done. I was hoping for a more noticable fuller lip but it only plumps up a Tiny bit.
Brittney B.
Visalia, CA
this product definitely did what it was supposed to do but for "extreme" i feel that it should've been a little bit more intense
Lissette C.
Clarksville , TN
I am all about big luscious full lips! And this product literally changed the game from r my lips! Definitely a very sexy look!!
Rosa B.
Nelsonville, OH
It made my lips burn and tingle, which is expected from a lip plumper. Absolutely love it though! Got it in one of my ipsy bags.
Kailee G.
This is my absolute favorite lip plumper. It really plumps, the tingle is stronger than a lot of other brands...but I love that!
Tiffany R.
Love love love it! The only downside is that it turns your lips so red, other than that it's wonderful! Perfect amount of tingle!
Hailey M.
Parkland, FL
I use this everyday when I do my makeup I cannot forget this, this makes my lips huge! Favorite lip plumper prouduct of all time
Naomi M.
Greenville
Apply last before going out for the best effect. Not sticky to lips, goes on smoothly and effectively gave a plumped lip illusion
Jennifer B.
Moultrie, GA
My lips are not small to begin with, but this adds enough fullness to diminish lines. Yes, the tingle is extreme, but I love it.
Leia D.
North Royalton, OH
I used this a few times. I Definitely felt the buzz and would recommend. I usually prefer a matte lip but wore this as my gloss.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?