BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jenalyn S.
You can feel the tingle when you use it but def plumps up your lips and makes them fuller ive been using this product for 2 years!
Yeseniaa C.
arlington
When I apply this product I love the results for about 45 minutes .. after that then my lips are back to looking like Kylie 09' ..
Danielle M.
Buffalo
The tingle was fine at first until I broke out right away in blisters too! I don’t have sensitive skin but this was a no go for me
Ashliegh N.
Quincy
Great #outonthetown #girlsnightout gloss! Plump those juicy lips with the nice shine of Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme!
Gabbie S.
Columbia
This product is great. I immediately saw results when I had it on for a few minutes and it gives your lips a nice pink tint to them
Jonathan V.
They weren’t kidding when they said extreme
If you don’t mind the tingling sensation of lip plumper amazing
My favorite lip plumper
Ashley M.
It tingles and doesn't really do anything except make your lips look glossy. It's a pretty glossy look but doesn't plump your lips.
Cindy B.
connelly springs
In my opinion it just made my lips look glossier and turned my lips slightly more pink. My lips always feel dried out after using
Ashton B.
Providence , UT
Loved the extreme tingle and plump from this gloss. My favorite one so far. Worth the money for sure, would definitely buy again.
Michelle V.
Victorville, CA
I feel like this does plump my lips but it is very tingly so if someone is sensitive it may be painful. But I personally love it.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?