BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Caitlyn T.
Pocatello, ID
I saw a huge difference but it dries my lips out sooo much that a cannot use it often. The last time used it was over 1 month ago.
Katherine T.
Justice
I hated this plumper. It was extremely painful and irritated my lips. Even after i wiped it off my lips were swollen and very red.
Kaytlyn T.
Plano, TX
ok beware, if you get this on your skin it'll irritate the crap out of it, but it actually works. it burns but it works really well
Teresa G.
I have thin lips and this lip gloss is amazing the glossy ness and spice to it makes my lips look so luscious I love TooFace
Maria A.
Park ridge, IL
The tingling sensation was way to much and hurt my lips. I did not like it at all and completely over priced I don't not recommend
Alexcia C.
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Too Faced is amazing so I was super happy when I found this product I love this stuff I use every drop until Im scraping the sides
Shoua L.
San Lorenzo, CA
I really like this product, it does feel super tingly. I do feel my lips looking more plump. I just don't like the glossiness of it
Olivia D.
Milford, CT
This lip plumper makes my lips tingle so much. I can feel it working. However every time i use it in the morning my lips feel itchy
Tyler D.
Pima, AZ
Does what it says! Love the slight color it gives my lips. It does tingle though. Only downside is I wish it lasted a little longer
Bethany H.
Huntersville
This really works. Has a hint of cinnamon. I feel like this makes my lips a little too red so haven’t figured out how to combat hat
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?