BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jocelyne R.
Huntington Park, CA
When I wear this it actually creates the illusion that i have an upper lip. It doesn't last too terribly long, but great for photos.
Madison J.
stroudsburg
I am not that big of s fan of this plumper it hurt a lot and I didn’t see a difference in the size mainly it just irritated my lips.
Alysha K.
Stings quiet a bit. Definitely not fond of the I got stung by a bee and had an allergic reaction though. It's a bit extreme for sure
Lora S.
TRENTON, TN
I love love love this product!!! It works very well and I have no complaints! I highly recommend anyone to purchase this product!!!!
Maddie O.
I️t worked a little but my lips turned very red and l got some on my face and I️t turned red. Not sure how l feel about this product.
Allie L.
Manasquan, NJ
This is an amazing product, it makes your lips tingle and feel like there physically getting bigger. You definitely see a difference!
Jules F.
Portland, OR
This stung quite a bit but I feel that's how I know it's working! I love to used this as a base before I put on my liquid lipsticks.
Rachel E.
It hurts a little, smells like Red Bull, but really gets the job done! One application and my lips are plump and gorgeous all night!
Stephanie D.
Ridgway, PA
This doesnt do much pumping but its a great gloss. I like a clear gloss. I got this in a sub. I would never pay full price for this.
Katie D.
Greenville, NC
Okay. The burn to this is not for the weak. But it works better than any on the market. So if you can handle the burn it's worth it.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?