BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

🌻 M.
it feels like you rubbed peppers all over your lips the first times you use it but it goes away quick and does plump ur lips a lot
member-516fa
I think this definitely plumps your lips. It hurts for a little bit but the end product is so worth it. I really like this product.
Kaytlyn T.
Plano, TX
ok beware, if you get this on your skin it'll irritate the crap out of it, but it actually works. it burns but it works really well
Sophs B.
I don't think this actually plumped my lips I feel like it just made them swollen and red and uncomfortable I would not repurchase
Carey S.
Lees Summit, MO
I love it, I love it I love it. One of the best plumpers I have ever used. Price is ok. Im a big fan. So buy it, buy i and try it.
Melissa V.
Plainfield, IL
I love this product! When first being applied, your lips feel tingling but I'm assuming that's normal. Must try if haven't already!
Alyssa L.
Lexington, TX
I use this everyday before putting in my lip stick. It really makes a different and helps plump my lips to give them a fuller look.
Sarah L.
Puyallup, WA
I love the spicy feeling of this stuff. I think it works really well and is much better than an invasive needle in your face. Ouch!
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
Looks like you really got an injection! It never disappoints! I get tons of compliments and it last all day long! My favorite ever!
Sara H.
This product works and it feels nice and spicy on my lips. I actually like it a lot and feel that it does make the lips more plump!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?