BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Yolanda F.
San Diego, CA
Worked very well for me feel a little tingly hahahaha but not intense, best one i have tried ever my lips looked like never before
Katrina N.
I absolutely love this lip plumper ! It’s amazing. Stings a little but thatS to be expected. Makes your lips really juicy looking.
Kylicia M.
Austin, TX
This product burns the crap out of my lips, but there is some plumping effect. Would only recommend if you could take a bit of pain
Alexis P.
El Paso , TX
Ehhh. It works momentarily but it’s so expensive. I already have full lips so maybe someone who doesn’t may like it more. It’s ok.
Alex D.
Fruita, CO
If you looking for a suttle difference in your lips to look more plump. This is for you! I have used this for months and I love it!
Destiny Z.
Edinburg, TX
Works very well! I love the feeling once I have it on! I love using this every few weeks to help my lips out a little! Works great!
Berenice A.
Leaves my lips plumped for as long as possible usually wears of after a while but is very strong and works fast i love this product
Sara H.
This product works and it feels nice and spicy on my lips. I actually like it a lot and feel that it does make the lips more plump!
Cristina M.
This is the best product that I have yet tried to plump my lips, but it does have a sweet artificial smell. Yet it's still great !
Taylor S.
I really liked this lip plumper. It definitely added fullness. I also liked that it was clear so I could use it over any lipstick.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?