BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Ashley M.
It tingles and doesn't really do anything except make your lips look glossy. It's a pretty glossy look but doesn't plump your lips.
Katrina N.
I absolutely love this lip plumper ! It’s amazing. Stings a little but thatS to be expected. Makes your lips really juicy looking.
rahma m.
America
If you have small lips and you want bigger ones then use this it works great and i really recommend it i love it and you will too👌
Emely H.
El Monte, CA
This makes your lips look so plump. I truly recommend it. It might burn like tingle in the beginning but that means it’s working !
Savanah F.
Love this lip plumper, it is a dramatic difference in my lip volume and I never go without it. Stays on for hours and diffuses well
Alexis P.
El Paso , TX
Ehhh. It works momentarily but it’s so expensive. I already have full lips so maybe someone who doesn’t may like it more. It’s ok.
Tori S.
denton
Effective, yet only last for a short amount of time. The taste is not very good, but does make ur lips tingle and burn for a minute
Taylor S.
I really liked this lip plumper. It definitely added fullness. I also liked that it was clear so I could use it over any lipstick.
Yeseniaa C.
arlington
When I apply this product I love the results for about 45 minutes .. after that then my lips are back to looking like Kylie 09' ..
Katie D.
Branchland , WV
I LOVE this stuff! I apply it over top of my favorite liquid lipstick for a plumped look. It does sting quite a lot but I enjoy it!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?