BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Karina M.
Columbus, IN
At first I really didn’t think this product would work but was excited to give it. After months of using it I’d say it does the job. I notice that my lips look fuller without doctor visits and in a pretty comfortable way which I thought was impossible. I would highly recommend this product to family members and friends!
vftvf v.
Great Product! I starting using this about a year ago, and I still love it! I’ve noticed even when not wearing the product my lips were slightly bigger than they used to be after using it a few times!
Lindsey 🌙.
Green Bay, WI
This product was okay. It did plump my lips, but it only lasts for an hour or less, so it needs to be reapplied often. If you have sensitive skin, it may not be for you, because it made my skin red all around my lips as well. Overall, it did what it said it would, but the results weren't long lasting. I wouldn't recommend it to others.
Katja M.
New york
Ok this thing really works but it also really burns. A little goes a long way so be careful when you apply it. I use a lip scrub first and then plump second for best results.
Rebecca R.
Fontana, CA
I love to use this lip plumper for those special nights out. When I use it I put it on before I put on my makeup so it can not only plump my lips but so that it moisturizes them in the process. I love the extra little pop it gives my lips. When I use this I love to pair it with a red lip for that voluptuous sultry look.
megan h.
rutherfordton
Love love love yes it does tingle but all plumbers do easy to use I apply first then do face and go back and remove and finish my lips. Warning only keep on lips it will turn your skin red or not used correctly. I sometimes too my lips with this for the Shine and longer plump
Alex D.
This was a good lip plumper, I really liked it. You could tell it was working because the sting was REAL. But I couldn’t tell a MAJOR difference in my lip size and maybe more of a difference in the color.  I almost wondered if they were just irritated and not so much plumped. But overall a fairly good product!
✨Nyce✨ L.
This product is okay, I mean I knew it wouldn’t make my lips look like Kylie Jenner lips, but it did just enough for my top lip to somewhat even it out with the bottom. don’t knock it till you try it.
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Overall, Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme isn’t as extreme as I thought it would be. If you can’t stand lip plumpers or are sensitive you MIGHT want to check this out as it is very mild compared to other formulas and a good starting point to trying out such a product.
Imani A.
Medina
This product did exactly what it’s name is. It made my lips pop like no other. It was very easy to apply and got the job well done. The packaging was pretty as always and it’s my favorite lip plumper.
Jackie R.
Does this actually work?
Marisol P.
Socorro, TX
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?
Alba •.