BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Shianna H.
I love this so much💜 I would definitely love to have another one, make up is life to me!! I would definitely recommend this to others
kathy j.
Cypress , TX
This stuff works, but i find it very uncomfortable with it on. Its supposed to feel tingly, i just cant get the idea around my head.
Amanda W.
Williamsport, PA
Lovee this product!! From the minute you put it on your lips you can feel the tingling sinsation. Makes your lips look nice and full.
ALMA C.
Tucson, AZ
Works miracles. Love how big and nice my lips look. I apply it before I applied any other lipstick and my lip stay big all day long.
🖤Jessi J.
Norman park , GA
Nice products I would buy them again and again and I would recommend this for anyone of my friends that are cosmetic junkies like me
joanna f.
This is a good product for thoes like me who don't want to do permanent treatments or spend a load of money on high end lip plumpers
Maddie O.
I️t worked a little but my lips turned very red and l got some on my face and I️t turned red. Not sure how l feel about this product.
Princess D.
Austin
It's amazing. At first I want to sure about it but after using it for a while I can really see the difference. I truly recommend it.
Lesley S.
Super love this night treatment! Plumps and smooths lines on lips. Has a slight tingling sensation but other than that it's so good!
Shay R.
Ruskin, FL
I apply this while doing my makeup and it makes my lips look more plush when time to apply my regular lip gloss/stick.... love it!!!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?