BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Cassidy L.
Warren, RI
This stuff makes my lips look extremely plump and drop dead gorgeous! First time trying I was hooked! Ran out so fast used it daily!
Jenna H.
Morgantown, WV
I really did not notice any difference with this lip plumper. It stings, but that is about it. No noticeable difference in lip size.
Stephanie D.
Ridgway, PA
This doesnt do much pumping but its a great gloss. I like a clear gloss. I got this in a sub. I would never pay full price for this.
MaryElizabeth W.
Lancaster
This definitely works, however it made my lips break out and my mouth all over and burned. My friends have tried it and they love it
Caroline D.
I think this lip gloss is the only one that actually works to plump your lips. It kinda burns though and itches my lips the next day.
Yuri V.
Richmond
It felt like a burning sensation it didn’t really plum my lips It gave it a red looking color lol but i didn’t see much change for me
Britney S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This lip plumper is AMAZING. I have not come across a lip plumper that gets the job done like this one does. The tingle is addicting.
Mikayla O.
Cape Coral, FL
When I want my lips to look full and luscious this is my absolute go to. I love that it's small so I can take it with me for travel.
Nicole S.
I personally don't like this product I felt it didn't work how it was supposed too.. it just lacked the appeal on what it said to do.
Jessica A.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I love the plump effect it gives my lips! It does tingle a bit but thats how you know its working. And i only have to apply it once.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?