BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Lauren B.
Allendale, MI
I don’t usually use lip plumpers just because my lips are usually chapped and they hurt, but this was a fun thing to try. Did what it said, made my lips feel plump and warm, did the whole stinging thing. Would buy another travel size to keep with me as a simple lip gloss, as it’s really pretty. Chemically smelling though.
Cameron D.
Wilton Manors, FL
You want a plump? This will give you a nice plump. I never find any of these types of products to be particularly long lasting so my expectations are tempered but i enjoy how my lips feel. This isn't too drying afterwards too which is always a plus. I usually apply this, let it sit in, then a hydrating gloss or balm after.
Monjay🥀 N.
providence
Review for: Other more...
This product gives you that extra plump that no other product has . It will last you a long time . I used this product for a long time now . The packaging is nice . I would buy it again cause I like it
Rylie W.
dayton
I absolutely love this product. It not only plumped my lips but gave them a natural pink color since they are slightly irritated from the tingling for plumping. It is my favorite plumping gloss by far.
Athena B.
If you like the regular lip injection gloss and wanted something stronger this is definitely it! It took about two applications to adjust to the sensation but I got use to it.
isela A.
Quinlan
I loved this lip plumper! First of all, it actually does what it says it does. I’ve tried other ones and all they did was make my lips super pink and that’s all. I highly recommend this one but some of you might not like it because it really does sting once you put it on. I see it as IT REALLY WORKS IF YOU FEEL IT. And it smells good too. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Stephanie G.
Elk Grove
Now this is a more intense lip plumper and it’s actually as a stinging sensation but I love it. It actually gives your lips a real plump look to them and makes them look like you had lip injections. Hence the name “lip injection” if you don’t like your lips to have a bit of stingy on them then I wouldn’t recommend this but if you do and you can stand the feel it’s a great one!
Yurianna M.
Hialeah
I use it for one month at first I did not really like it because the product did not make my lips really how I want it, so I stop using it , but at the end of the day I recommended because it maybe will work great for you❤️
Natalie S.
Rayne
I have been using  this product for two weeks and all I get is a burning sensation. My lips have not shown even the slightest sign of plumpness throughout any of my uses
Xtina S.
jacksonville
I like to put this on while I'm doing the rest of my makeup and then wipe it off before I leave, so my lips look naturally plump or under lip stick. Works well and is less irritating than other brands
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?