BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Renee R.
Love the way this product gives my lips that little boost. Makes my lips look full. Burns alittle when applied but most products do.
Megan L.
Los Angeles
If you want the most extreme lip plumper this is it! The shine doesn’t last too long but your lips will look plumped all night
Samantha S.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing!! Love this product when i’m looking for a bold lip look. Tingles like crazy but that’s how you know it’s working! Must have
Lethia W.
Smithfield, NC
This stuff really works. As I have gotten older, my lips have started to thin, and I saw a noticeable difference with the first use.
Jocelyne R.
Huntington Park, CA
When I wear this it actually creates the illusion that i have an upper lip. It doesn't last too terribly long, but great for photos.
Destini🥀 S.
Pittsburgh
Love it!!! It worked nice on my lips personal and suggest for other people to try it. I started to see results in about 3 weeks
Amanda W.
Williamsport, PA
Lovee this product!! From the minute you put it on your lips you can feel the tingling sinsation. Makes your lips look nice and full.
Kaitlyn G.
moran
It’s AMAZING! I love it so much and I love the tingly feeling that you get when you put it on! It’s last for a good amount of time! 😍
Maria M.
Hanford
I love this product so much, it's part of my every day makeup routine . It really does make a difference and feels great on the lips.
Rachel E.
It hurts a little, smells like Red Bull, but really gets the job done! One application and my lips are plump and gorgeous all night!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?