BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Sarah U.
Youngsville, NC
This product did make my lips plump and it looked very natural. It was very expensive though. I recommend it to people with small lips
Viviana V.
This product it great but if you don't mind your lips feeling like they are going too fall off lol the packaging lasted me a long time
Emily T.
Lowell , IN
Love love love!!!! My absolute favorite lip plumper. It's a staple In my everyday makeup products. I love the tingly plumping feeling.
jasmine c.
Detroit, MI
Just got it and I'm truly amazed, I've always been too scared to get actual lip injection but I've found something way more affordable
Aysia C.
New Paltz, NY
This product absolutely works. My lips looked full & it lasted about 4 hours. Only cons were the burning after application & the taste.
keaton b.
Spokane, WA
this lip plumper kind of hurt a little bit . the “tingling sensation” was almost a stinging , it did work though i have to give it that
Caitlin G.
Lake City, FL
I can see results almost instantly and the tingling sensation I get lets me know it's working. Truly a great buy if you have thin lips.
Katie B.
Athens, TN
Love this!!! I never leave home without it! Perfect before lipstick or in days where you want to go plain Jane but add a little oomph!
Kaitlyn G.
I love this gloss it gives a tingly feel but I didn't notice a difference in my lips the gloss was not sticky at all so that was a plus
jennifer m.
Homestead, PA
I wasn't very happy with this product. If I'm going to spend money on make up then I want it to be awesome looking and do what it says.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?