BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Holly C.
United states
I really love this product. It gives you nice plump lips! It doesn't hurt either which is a plus! Great product will keep repurchasing !
Nicole R.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely love this! It isnt sticky & it really does make your lips fuller! You feel like a tingly sensation at first but it goes away!
Tawny L.
Billings
I also use this lip product, it works wonders on my lips, I have no problems with it, it does exactly what I need it to do. Its awesome.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
1,786 reviews
This is the best lip plumper out there I love the way it makes my lips look
And feel it's amazing the results you get without injections
Thalia R.
Athens
I love it so much. I love how it leaves my lips when it use it. I had one. I started to use it because my step sisters told me to use it
Adriana C.
Love it! Does the job while also glossing the lips. Not very long lasting though, which was kind of a bummer. Otherwise its great though.
yngrid g.
Amei, o produto de ótima qualidade, com reconhecimento muito grande no mercado, e recomendo para os meus seguidores, amigos e familiares.
Trinity M.
Corvallis
I haven't tried it yet but too faced is a very trusted brand and every makeup product I tried I loved so I'm probably going to love this
member-bf9b6
This product gives an amazing pump to your lips . The only thing would be the sting that comes when you apply, but it is totally worth it
Carrie K.
Fayetteville, NC
Overall, I am pleased with this lip plumper. It tingles and gives a noticeable difference quickly. It is also very shiny and not sticky.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?