BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Lindsee B.
Tulsa, OK
Boy does his stuff burn like heck but it does the job and plumps your lips!!!! Pricey but if you are ok with burning then go for it !
Kelli M.
Milford, OH
it works amazing but it stings I kinda like it because I know it's working well kinda pricey not too expensive but it's overall good.
Allison T.
Dows, IA
This plumper definitely dows its job in my opinion. I feel like I can tell a difference although it does have a good stinging to it.
Emily M.
Woodland Hls, CA
This product is an every day product for me for the fuller lips I've always wanted without having to spend the money on lip fillers !
Shay R.
Ruskin, FL
I apply this while doing my makeup and it makes my lips look more plush when time to apply my regular lip gloss/stick.... love it!!!
Tiffani K.
One word: AMAZING. This is a must have!! It does sting but only slightly. It is the best lip plumper out there and worth every penny.
Katerina m.
I already did a review on this but the product is great, looks natural and fuller. Safe for lips and can come in nude shades /glossy
Grace H.
Seattle, WA
The most amazing lip plumper I've ever used! It has a burning sensation that I actually don't mind but the product is amazing quality
Gabrielle B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Very good product. I would definitely by again and refer to all my friends. It gives you a subtle plump and is not to harsh on lips.
Brianna N.
Gainesville, FL
Great product! I would change the smell on it though. I really liked the way the bottle looks and how it is a good amount of product.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?