BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jackie S.
Norwalk
I only gave it 3 stars because while it works extremely well it hurts my lips alot. Its great for a short burst of lip plumping action
Marissa K.
East Alton, IL
One of my favorite lip plumping products, actuals burns but a good way like getting the job done and your lips do get a little plumper!
Jessica G.
Lomita, CA
I've bought this product twice and I loved the results every time! I don't use it everyday but for my more dramatic looks I love it (:
Alejandra B.
I love this product. It's amazing and it makes my lips look hugeeeeee. Definately recommend tis product for girls who have smalls lips
Brittany W.
Belton, TX
Absolutely obsessed with this product! A little pricey but 100% worth the money. Last a long time and only need a small amount to apply
Amelia B.
Lansing, MI
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This stuff works great! I wouldn’t say it made my lips fuller, as I already have full lips, but it moisturizes like no other! Love it!
Elisha R.
Azusa, CA
You obviously feel the tingling. But sometimes I think it's just in out heads that it's working. Cause I really don't see a difference
Taylor F.
Uniontown
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This is extremely tingly and really plumps the lips! This product draws out the pink in your lips too. Love the scent and works great.
Beth B.
This stuff is AMAZING! World like a charm. Love the tingly feeling. Beautiful alone or over your face color for a little shine and pout
Natalie S.
Denver
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Like the color and like how it plumps my lips however if you aren’t used to it use with caution as it does cause a tingling sensation!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?