BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

alessa c.
dallas
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
VERY PLUMPING!! It does burn a little bit but I think that’s the point! I have bought it a couple times and it is very easy to use and apply. It is also very long lasting. I would recommend this product.
Brandi R.
Harrisburg
This product is amazing, it does tingle a little but it does make your lip fuller and plumper. The packaging is very pretty and its a very good price and you don't have to pay thousands of dollars and worry about the fear of getting your lips actually injected. If you want your lips full and plump this is the product for you!
Marcella F.
Phoenix
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I love this product but it burns a little bit. I would definitely use this again but not all the time. It did make my lips very plump. I think it’s worth the price. Yeah if they wanted to get plump lips!
Brooke A.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
When you apply this lip injection gloss it goes on clear and after a few seconds you start to feel tingling sensation and your lips begin to turn a slight pinkish color and you can see your lips become fuller. It last for a little bit can be reapplied throughout the day. It’s definitely the better of the lip plumper available.
Angelina P.
middlesex
Purchased at: Sephora
This product does plump up my lips good it does burn but that is like every lip plumper but it does work really really really good for me but make sure to put chapstick on after you use it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crysal S.
Actually worked really worked it hurt a little and is very pricey but it’s actually worth the money because my lips were plumped within 10 min and it lasted for a long while. I recommend it all the time
Caroline C.
Northridge
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme, Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This product is definitely worth the price, the lip injection extreme plumps your lips by 40%! Out of all the lip plumper products and brands I have tried this one by far plumps the most and will also be the most extreme you’re ever going to get! The clear gloss looks great with a nice nude, pink type of lip liner but don’t over do the liner since you’re already getting plumped up!
Abilio G.
Review for: Other more...
It is very nice to use, even when you’re a men you can use it a nobody can see that you have it but your lips turn res and bigger. Im repeat user and I think I’ll use it forever. Yes I will buy it again
David G.
Columbus
I do like this product a lot. You certainly get plumping results from the product. The only reason I didn’t give it a 5 full stars is that it does burn when you apply it and can make your lips look red.
Cristal S.
I can honestly say this actually did comp my lips quite a bit there was a tingling sensation which is normal it’s to be expected, but this one had to be probably one of the best ones that I’ve purchased
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?