BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Emily M.
Gainesville, FL
This one is supposed to give extreme lil plumping. I bought it at Sephora and it lasted a long time and i loved the tingly feeling.
Janie M.
Baytown, TX
My favorite of all time! It plumps your lips so well! Not that glossy so you don't have to worry about stickyness! Boosts my confidence!
Adriana C.
Love it! Does the job while also glossing the lips. Not very long lasting though, which was kind of a bummer. Otherwise its great though.
Ellie M.
Ledyard, CT
Omg. This plumper makes my lips look so much more fuller/bigger it's like a miracle in a bottle I use this everyday to make my lips big.
Jackie P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I have bought this in original and colors!! Love he tingly sensations. And love seeing the noticeable difference. Is a bit pricey though!
Anahi P.
San Bernardino, CA
Its an awesome product with minutes it leaves my lips plump and soft and luscious. Its great for lip ling your lips it gives them a shape
Sara X.
Fresno, CA
This product works very well on me. Love that it makes my lips skinny and soft. Very affordable to get at this price. Product is amazing
Priscilla M.
Better than the og Lip Injections. Gave me a nice plump look. Personally would recommend this for someone in need od a good lip plumper.
Gabbi G.
I love this. A little pricey. Worth the price. Works so well. I've used it a couple times. I 100% recommend. I bought this from Sephora.
Neida C.
Utah
Works amazing no need for a lip injections when you can buy yourself a lip plumper from to faced such an amazing product love it a lot .
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?