BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Naomi G.
Laredo , TX
At first i was scared of how much it would burn as i read in the reviews it had but once i tried it I couldn’t stop using it! Im in love!
Tawny L.
Billings
I also use this lip product, it works wonders on my lips, I have no problems with it, it does exactly what I need it to do. Its awesome.
Kaitlin O.
Manchester, MD
This is the best plumper I have ever tried (and I've tried many). It's effective and looks nice. This is the plumper I always go back to.
Thalia R.
Athens
I love it so much. I love how it leaves my lips when it use it. I had one. I started to use it because my step sisters told me to use it
Gladys V.
sacramento
This lip plumber worked better than any other ones I tried. You don't really need to apply a lot of product because it does the job well.
Kaylijah D.
Moorhead
This stuff burns!! I do not like it all... I mean I guess it makes your lips a bit bigger but they hurt like crazy after putting them on.
Nicoletta D.
Holland
Very good. Makes bottom lip appear bigger. Tingling feeling every use, but not too painful. Over all, the traveling size is just enough 👍
member-bf9b6
This product gives an amazing pump to your lips . The only thing would be the sting that comes when you apply, but it is totally worth it
Katarina P.
Cincinnati, OH
This product plumped my lips perfectly. It also smells incredible. The gloss is perfect on its own or paired with your favorite lipstick.
Addie P.
Peralta, NM
It does the damn job that is all I️ have to say! It’s super tingly almost burns so if you can handle it I️ would steer clear of this one
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?