BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kaitlin O.
Manchester, MD
This is the best plumper I have ever tried (and I've tried many). It's effective and looks nice. This is the plumper I always go back to.
Zach B.
teaneck
Doesn't really plump lips a lot... but it does hydrate them and give them a slight pop. Definitely good to use for a natural no-lip look.
Gladys V.
sacramento
This lip plumber worked better than any other ones I tried. You don't really need to apply a lot of product because it does the job well.
Brittany G.
Brownstown , MI
Although it does get my lips plum. This BURNS like no other. And for the short amount of time my lips are plump the burn is not worth it.
Nicoletta D.
Holland
Very good. Makes bottom lip appear bigger. Tingling feeling every use, but not too painful. Over all, the traveling size is just enough 👍
Erica F.
Lubbock, TX
This product is my holy grail!! You want full lips! You will get with this product!!
Thinking about lip injections but scared try this!!
Katarina P.
Cincinnati, OH
This product plumped my lips perfectly. It also smells incredible. The gloss is perfect on its own or paired with your favorite lipstick.
Brianna B.
I definitely liked it, didn't use it very often though. Felt like it didn't as much plumping as I liked.ay have been expecting too much.
member-4b9ec
I love this product! It does what is says. I have a pretty small upper lip and I always use this lip plumper. It feels good on the lips!
kyndal l.
Wylie, TX
This product gives is worth the high price. It gives a glossy look while plumping your lips. I absolutely love the look of this product.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?