BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Cristina Z.
Chino Hills, CA
I apply this before i wear any matte lips stick and the application goes on so smoothly. I love this and my lips loot fuller i love it
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Didn’t do much of plumping my lips or making them fuller. It’s also a thick formula, there are cheaper alternatives to this lip formula
Lexi M.
Proctorville , OH
I noticed a slight difference after using this product but nothing “extreme” I also didnt feel any tingling like other users describes.
Ari H.
Dayton
This product stings a lot before you get used to it, but now I enjoy the sting! It’s a nice consistency and the packaging is beautiful.
keaton b.
Spokane, WA
this lip plumper kind of hurt a little bit . the “tingling sensation” was almost a stinging , it did work though i have to give it that
Tonya S.
La Grange, MO
I love this Too Face lip injections. I don't really have plump lips and this really plumped them up. I would definitely recommend this.
jennifer m.
Homestead, PA
I wasn't very happy with this product. If I'm going to spend money on make up then I want it to be awesome looking and do what it says.
Anny V.
norwalk
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
It worked made my lips look fuller almost like i got it done. only thing is that it burn intensely for about 4 minutes the first time.
Desirae'💋💕 G.
San Antonio, TX
I loved this one. One of my faves. Although i didnt see much of a differnce, I still get it. Its not sticky at all which is good to me
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
1,039 reviews
The name says it all. Extreme ! Extreme plumping. It feels very tingly. At its it was kinda scary but you realize it's totally normal.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?