BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Anahi P.
San Bernardino, CA
Its an awesome product with minutes it leaves my lips plump and soft and luscious. Its great for lip ling your lips it gives them a shape
Addie P.
Peralta, NM
It does the damn job that is all I️ have to say! It’s super tingly almost burns so if you can handle it I️ would steer clear of this one
Arden R.
Kingston, PA
This product is amazing! My lips are tiny to begin with but as soon as I use this product they get bigger! This is my go to lip plumper!
Gabbi G.
I love this. A little pricey. Worth the price. Works so well. I've used it a couple times. I 100% recommend. I bought this from Sephora.
Gabriela P.
It has a tingly feeling but I really loved the feeling! It made my lips look sooooo good. I wish it lasted longer but I can also reapply
Tawny L.
Billings
I also use this lip product, it works wonders on my lips, I have no problems with it, it does exactly what I need it to do. Its awesome.
Neida C.
Utah
Works amazing no need for a lip injections when you can buy yourself a lip plumper from to faced such an amazing product love it a lot .
Kaylijah D.
Moorhead
This stuff burns!! I do not like it all... I mean I guess it makes your lips a bit bigger but they hurt like crazy after putting them on.
Brittany G.
Brownstown , MI
Although it does get my lips plum. This BURNS like no other. And for the short amount of time my lips are plump the burn is not worth it.
Sabrina B.
Stuttgart , AR
Love this lip plumper. I could def tell a difference. It's long lasting. The only down point is the tingle. You can def feel the tingle.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?