BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Robin T.
Provides a tingling sensation while plumping lips! Received in Sephora Play Box. It is pricey for a small amount. It is a little sticky.
Taylor H.
rochester
It smells like plastic, it’s extremely thick in consistency and it honestly didn’t plump my lips at all! Wouldn’t recommend this product.
Adriana C.
Love it! Does the job while also glossing the lips. Not very long lasting though, which was kind of a bummer. Otherwise its great though.
Michele A.
North Las Vegas, NV
Too face lip injector gives you that tingly feeling that lets me know that's it's working. I love to wear it and then apply a lip gloss.
Mary B.
Oxford, ME
Love this product. Keep it in my purse for even no makeup days! Light tingle sensation but doesn't irritate. Love how nice my lips look.
Karen G.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't know if this is the case with everybody but I have small lips already so I felt like it didn't work as much as I would want it to
Less A.
Los Angeles
It really works. My lips are bigger. I love it. I use it before lipstick It make my lips like itchy but it works. Higly recommended
Emily M.
Gainesville, FL
This one is supposed to give extreme lil plumping. I bought it at Sephora and it lasted a long time and i loved the tingly feeling.
NICHELLE A.
This is my go-to lip plumper! I have purchased a few different brands of lip plumpers and Too Faced is the only brand that works for me.
Alyssa B.
Bolivar
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely loved this stuff!! I could definitely see difference in my lips within just a couple minutes and I loved the tingly feeling.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?