BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Emily M.
Gainesville, FL
This one is supposed to give extreme lil plumping. I bought it at Sephora and it lasted a long time and i loved the tingly feeling.
Sabrina B.
Stuttgart , AR
Love this lip plumper. I could def tell a difference. It's long lasting. The only down point is the tingle. You can def feel the tingle.
Nicole R.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely love this! It isnt sticky & it really does make your lips fuller! You feel like a tingly sensation at first but it goes away!
Anahi P.
San Bernardino, CA
Its an awesome product with minutes it leaves my lips plump and soft and luscious. Its great for lip ling your lips it gives them a shape
Laura S.
bronx
It works great ! Plumps your lips within 2 minutes while leaving them hydrated. You can even apply lipstick over it , for a full plump !
Maggie M.
Compton, CA
I received this as a sample in the ipsy bag, I tried it and my experience was great, in less than 5 minutes my lips were nice and plumped
Carrie K.
Fayetteville, NC
Overall, I am pleased with this lip plumper. It tingles and gives a noticeable difference quickly. It is also very shiny and not sticky.
Arden R.
Kingston, PA
This product is amazing! My lips are tiny to begin with but as soon as I use this product they get bigger! This is my go to lip plumper!
Kayce V.
This is my favorite high end lip plumper!! It really does transform your lips to be more plump while also adding a beautiful shiny gloss!
Janie M.
Baytown, TX
My favorite of all time! It plumps your lips so well! Not that glossy so you don't have to worry about stickyness! Boosts my confidence!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?