BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Liberty T.
I searched for what felt like forever to find a good lip plumper. The two face plumper is hands down the best lip plumper I have come across
Rebecca J.
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! WARNING it definitely makes your lips tingle and itch while the gloss is working it's magic, but HOLY CRAP!!! I absolutely love the tingly feeling, PLUS it's VERY hydrating!!! It's much safer than using a plumping tool that causes wrinkles and broken blood vessels! I will stick to my lip injection!!!
Gwen S.
Oak Park, CA
Ugh I this product. It is horrible because you can apply it without it being me horribly like it dark. Also it like tingles cinnamon on them.
Tania M.
Gives you a tingling feeling right away! I'm usually a skeptic when it comes to lip plumpers but this one actually worked pretty well for me.
Jasmin R.
BELLEVILLE, NJ
Omg this is one of my favorite lip plumbers. It gives.my lips the shine and tingle while my lips are getting beautified. Lasts all day for me
Rio P.
Sarasota, FL
I know my lips feel tingly, I don't know if they look any more plump. Do not get this on the skin around your lips, keep it inside the lines!
breanna d.
This is one of my favorite lip plumping products out there! Works instantly within 2 minutes of applying and also adds a little bit of color!
Kelsi L.
Mt Sterling, OH
Works pretty well. I think the price is a little much though. It’s a pretty gloss but I feel like I have to reapply a lot throughout the day
Isabella A.
Mt Juliet, TN
I like the size of my lips already, but when I want some of the lines and texture to go away, while adding a size boost, I like to use this!
Amanda K.
Spring Valley, CA
This stuff works!! It’s def temporary but wow!! You have the effect for a few hours at least. This can be used as a lip treatment at night
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?