BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Tina T.
Ceres, CA
My favorite lip injection!! Price is perfect and lasts a few months so don’t need to purchase a new one after a couple months. Works great!
Lyannis S.
This stuff really works my lips look ten times fuller and not so thin plus putting the lip color on top gave it a smoother and glossy look
Alondra T.
Houston
I truly believe this product works within minutes and I love a good gloss. It’s a little uncomfortable in the beginning but beauty is pain
Steph D.
Oxnard, CA
This gives me no pain and plums my lips so fast! It's a dream I use it everyday before my lip stick or lip gloss or chap stick! It's great!
Fiona H.
Humble, TX
Defenietly is worth spending your money on if you want big and lucious lips , never really liked any lip pumper as much as I like this one!
Sakina D.
East Orange, NJ
It tingles a lot almost feels like a burn, but I like that feeling. It definitely causes the lips to swell up and give it a nice plump look
Zoe A.
Lumberton, TX
This works better than any lip plumper I've ever used. It doesn't do any damage, and it lasts for a long time. It's great. Would buy again.
Briana P.
Anniston, AL
I wasn't a fan, but it wasn't a bad product. Did exactly as it was supposed to. The presentation of the packaging was pretty nice as well.
Hil M.
Too faced lip injection actually plumps your lips and also provides both color and gloss that really make your lips look and feel fabulous.
Karina G.
Shoreline, WA
This was a lot better than I expected! I honestly did not think I would get any decent results but I really fell in love with this product!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?