BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Ariel R.
Kerrville
Works real good, gives you the nice tingly feeling that you know it’s working. Very nice packaging some what on the high end but worth it.
Haze G.
Too faced would have to be my favorite make up brand because the quality of their products are amazing! Only sad part is they can be pricey
Thomas R.
River Ridge, LA
This plumper definitely works!! It’s even more plumping than the original lip injection. It gave me exactly what I wanted in my lips.
Fox B.
Boise, ID
Super full plumping effect. I love Too Faced, they never seem to disappoint! One of my favorite lip glosses to use for a special occasion.
Marcella L.
Tulsa, OK
This is pretty good.. It does plump the lips, but it's not my absolute favorite, either. I would buy this again if I couldn't get the Dior.
Amanda V.
Franklin Park, IL
Definitely one of my favorite lip plumpers. I use it before applying liquid lipsticks n I use it just to plump my lips. Its my holy grail.
Melissa K.
Yonkers, NY
Love the product it does burn that is a warning a little does go a very long. Way ! Love my lips with a nice plump before input my lipstick
Haily F.
This product will get your lips plump and juicy !!! The burn sensation isn’t too overwhelming! Long lasting and I bought it from Sephora 💓
member-e269c
I really liked this product but after using it several times it irritated my lips. The packaging was really nice and it was easy to apply.
Georgia P.
Fort Worth
Used it and love it. It made my lips look beautiful and plump. A little tingling feeling at first but nothing to crazy definitely worth it.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?