BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Aviona B.
Las Vegas
Love! Makes my lips so big and plump all day. You can really feel it work too, almost makes my lips numb. Love it as a base for my lipsticks
Laura M.
Pevely, MO
Too faced lip injection extreme is absolutely worth trying. It plums your lips while giving you a great shine I highly recommend this product
Ashley W.
Minneapolis, MN
Works great! My lips were immediately plumper and it lasted all day. I will definitely be purchasing again! Also a great size for the price.
Elise F.
LOVE it too faced hit the nail on the head with this product. No one else makes a lip gloss this intense! It stings but hey beauty hurts !!!
Ariella C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this product I use it Everytime I do my makeup. Stings a little but fills my lips and plumps them.... I love how it looks under lipstick
Sapphire M.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this product way more than the original one. It gives you a really natural plump affect to you're lips. It doesn't make them look fake
Prizzilla G.
Wahiawa, HI
Love it! Definitely gives a bit of plumpness and it doesn’t feel sticky or thick. The tingling sensation is great and does not burn my lips.
Michelle U.
San Antonio, TX
Immediate lip plumper that last all day. Has a great tingly feeling, while making your lips looking glossy and plump. Definently recommened.
Dani B.
Lip injection extreme is AMAZING.
I really love that it gives my lips volume without looking like if I had a surgery or real lip injections.
Leah R.
Pawtucket, RI
It truly makes a difference in my lips! I love big bold and beautiful lips and this one truly makes the difference!! Much love to Too Faced!!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?