BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Tiffany D.
i LIKE THIS MY ONLY WISH IT THAT IT WOULD LAST LONGER. THIS IS GREAT IF YOU NEED AN INSTANT PLUMPER . I WILL BE BUYING MORE FOR FUTURE USE
Daisy C.
Morristown, NJ
I love ot just bought it 2 weeks ago in my local ulta love it very intense does just what ot claims i love it so much again 100% reccomend
Kasey O.
Montgomery, AL
This is one of the few lip Plumping products that actually work. However, you must endure a little bit of stinging and paying to get there.
Blayke B.
Canton
THis product is really good it hasn’t a tingling sensation to it but does plumps them a little bit but not like I wouldn’t wat it to
Karinha M.
Doral, FL
I believe this product its on the "ok" side, while it leaves my lips feeling extremely hidrated i think i doesnt do much as a lip plumper.
Kara T.
Poplarville
The best lip plumper i have ever used! Made lips soft and plump, like i just had lip injections. Perfect underneath liquid matte lipsticks.
Karissa M.
Swanton, OH
Review for: Other more...
Gave a nice plump, but wasn't too uncomfortable. The packaging is nice and really cute! I've only used once, but wouldn't mind using again.
Amanda V.
Franklin Park, IL
Definitely one of my favorite lip plumpers. I use it before applying liquid lipsticks n I use it just to plump my lips. Its my holy grail.
Melissa G.
Chicago
My favorite out of lip plumpers I have tried. It goes on very smooth and does not make your lips tingle or anything that some products do.
Bernice J.
Thornton
Don't get me wrong this stuff stings but definitely worth it!! My lips get so plumped that last me all day and I'm so blessed to have it 😂
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?