BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Pavua V.
Clovis, CA
This product does help plump my lips, however, it gave me the same result as with NYX lip plumper, which is also a much cheaper alternative.
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
I would give it 5 stars. But my lips are a little sensitive to the ingredients and if it gets on my skin around my lips it tingles too much.
Ryan C.
Santa Nella, CA
5 stars I love this sooooo much it works and it has a great strawberry smell to
it . Once u get past the stinging and burning ur all good 😛👍🏻
jan d.
Murfreesboro
You definitely feel the tingle when you apply this. Idk if it really makes your lips that much more plump but it feels like it does something
Jaquasha T.
I already have nice lips but I love this. The only thing is it tingles a little bit. Should come in colors but it's great for that extra mile
Chastity S.
I absolutely love this stuff. It helps my lips to achieve a more plumper and full size than usual. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jessica F.
Atlanta
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme gives you instant results. Very strong tingling sensation and redness, but it works! Gloss stays on well too.
Victoria E.
Results in seconds. I like it personally it’s one of my favs. I definitely would recommend everyone to use to get a full plumped lips.
Fanny R.
I love this lip plumper. This worked instantly . It burns but you get used to it it only lasts a little bit anyways . I use this all the time
Alejandra R.
This product really tingled but it wasn’t uncomfortable. I didn’t really notice a difference though. It just looked and felt like lip gloss.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?