BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Michaela C.
Carson, CA
Wonderful amazing love awesome hot cute pretty beauty beautiful flawless big lips two big stung bees for my lips hurts bees dogs love coss
haley j.
Saint Charles, MO
Does burn so I recommend using it over lipsticks really does help to plump lips! If you can handle it do it before and then line your lips!
Amanda V.
Franklin Park, IL
Definitely one of my favorite lip plumpers. I use it before applying liquid lipsticks n I use it just to plump my lips. Its my holy grail.
Thomas R.
River Ridge, LA
This plumper definitely works!! It’s even more plumping than the original lip injection. It gave me exactly what I wanted in my lips.
Mikayla R.
Tulsa, OK
I don’t feel like this did anything for my lips. It didn’t sting or tingle at all which was a red flag for me. It just made my lips glossy.
Negeena S.
Reseda, CA
Probably one of the worst lip plumpers I have tried. It didn’t really give me plump lips. It gave me burning, red, irritated lips instead.
Veronica B.
Brooklyn, NY
This deffinitley makes your lips plump, so thats cool. Im just too sensitive for this, my lips burned too much and its not worth it for me
member-e269c
I really liked this product but after using it several times it irritated my lips. The packaging was really nice and it was easy to apply.
jennifer s.
United States
It's a clear gloss that really does plump up your lips a bit. Some people may not care for the tingle, but that's how it gets the job done.
Amy G.
Pikeville, KY
Really didn’t give this stuff much thought when I got it but I tried it and it really works made my lips
So much plumper it was amazing!!!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?