BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Leah R.
Pawtucket, RI
It truly makes a difference in my lips! I love big bold and beautiful lips and this one truly makes the difference!! Much love to Too Faced!!
Carter K.
Catasauqua, PA
this stuff BURNS but that’s how it works. definitely plumps your lips. pricy . one of the only lip plumpers that actually makes a difference
Vicky C.
peterborough
Literally didn't think this was going to work. But omg it so does. I wanted lip fillers so looked for the next best thing and this totally is
Lisa D.
EDINBURG, TX
Definitely gets the job done! Just becareful to only get it directly on the actual lips bc it can cause redness to area surrounding the lips
Olga S.
Evergreen Pk, IL
Oh gosh... Where to begin.
I love love this. It gives me that plump lip. Smells great and looks great alone or with a little lipstick under.
Molly B.
Ironton, OH
This is my all time favorite 2 faces product. It works wonder i havent had anything make my lips as good as they feel after putting this on.
Sarah V.
Silverthorne, CO
I absolutely LOVE this lip plumper. There is a big difference after you put this on. It makes your lips appear bigger in a matter of seconds!
Laura B.
Cumberland, RI
Oh, the burn! I am addicted to this stuff. It's always in my bag, and I see a real difference every time I use it! Not for the faint hearted!
Michelle U.
San Antonio, TX
Immediate lip plumper that last all day. Has a great tingly feeling, while making your lips looking glossy and plump. Definently recommened.
sarah H.
I got this in the sephora play box and I traded something for another one . this stuff works and got rid of the dry patches I get in my lips.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?