BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Grace C.
Trenton
Not for me. While the product does exactly what it says, and I did achieve fuller lips, I noticed that the product was not beneficial for them. I have very dry, cracked lips as prefer products that are more hydrating and this one had the inverse effect. Others may like this product, but I would not recommend if you have similar lip problems.
Gracie W.
kentucky
Review for: Other more...
Very exceptional product. Gives lips fuller effect and is worth every penny. Has some tingles but nothing I would consider insanely painful.I would definitely recommend this product.
Mackensie T.
Rayville, LA
It works wonders for my lips.....but it leaves an awful rash on my face every time I use it!! I do have sensitive skin so I must be allergic to it but I love this stuff because it fills in the lines of my lips!
Tiffany B.
Burton , MI
Okay so this product works. It really works. I think it makes my lips very plump but it is very very tingly. So if you are not okay with that then don’t use. It makes your lips a little red from all the blood flowing to your lips but that’s what makes them plump. Always pair with a lipstick so you cannot see the redness. But the tingling goes away in about 5 mins.
Amilia O.
Goshen
It burns so good... I see a difference and it last quite a while I love the way it feel so I have no problem reapplying throughout the day... if your looking for all day plump after one application... good luck
Cheyanna L.
It made my lips noticeably more plump, not HUGE, but noticeable & it was mostly around the edges, it also gave my lips a nice blushy tint to them. I gave 3 stars because it taste real bad, and it doesn’t last long. This isn’t gonna give you an actual lip injection look, but I think it would work fine if you’re just trying to hide fine lines.
Bryce L.
nixa
This product is great for having plumbed lips. Stings for about five minutes but then after that you have a very nice looking natural big lips. I recommend for anyone wanting bigger lips that are semipermanent.
Amylee G.
Bethlehem
Love!!!! This was my last purchase of lip plumpers and the only one I've been using for over a month now. I apply it under my nude lipstick and it gives the perfect sweet pout! Love!
Sydnie M.
Buffalo, NY
Fav lip plumper out! Really works within minutes and I don’t really mind the extreme tingle sensation. Great to use before applying lipstick of course but also love wearing it bare! Would definitely repurchase.
Chynna H.
Marysville, OH
This is my go to lip plumper! It’s super easy to apply and goes on just like any gloss would! I always apply it after I use a lip scrub and before I apply a matte liquid lipstick. It plumps my lips up nicely. The only down fall is that it doesn’t last a long time. It needs to be reapplied. The packaging is super simple but still nice. I will continue to purchase this item!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?