BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Alondra G.
Best gloss for your lips to get bigger ever girls dream I love it so much just buy using you see a big difference in your lips better buy it
Lisa L.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Love the texture of the product but i don’t think this is hydrating enough or shiny enough to be used as anything else than purely a plumper.
sarahi m.
compton, CA
This product didn't plump my lips as I expected but I would recommend this for an everyday use since it gives me a natural lip plump effect.
Kelsi L.
Mt Sterling, OH
Works pretty well. I think the price is a little much though. It’s a pretty gloss but I feel like I have to reapply a lot throughout the day
Savannah L.
Rio Grande City, TX
My lips feel so plump! It feels a little like a bee sting but definitely worth it! My lips always look so plump! Ready to be kissed!!! Muah!
Vanessa S.
N Chesterfld, VA
I love this product! You do have to be a careful when applying. Saw immediate results. Have a tingling sensation. It does last a long while.
Yenipher M.
Stockton, CA
Love the way it gives my lips a more fuller look I purchased on the too faced website very long lasting ! Works like a charm first time user
breanna d.
This is one of my favorite lip plumping products out there! Works instantly within 2 minutes of applying and also adds a little bit of color!
kaitlyn m.
5 STARS I love this amazing product it's more of a lip oil than a gloss and it's not sticky and it has a slight tingle but nothing to extreme
Alexis (.
Simi Valley, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I absolutely love this plumper! Gives my lips the exact plump I need before I put on my lipstick! Has a slight tingle and a very high shine!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?