BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Vanessa S.
N Chesterfld, VA
I love this product! You do have to be a careful when applying. Saw immediate results. Have a tingling sensation. It does last a long while.
MaKenna B.
Fort Wayne, IN
When I first used it I was a little concerned I wouldn’t get the results I wanted. But I am not disappointed at all!! Totally worth the money
Sophie S.
White Bear Lk, MN
Plumps the lips without too much of the burning tingling. The taste is pretty unpleasant but if that doesn’t bother you, you will love this.
natalia r.
Greenacres, FL
love love love!!!! this lip plumper really gives my lips a fuller look for a long time :) i love my Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Alexis (.
Simi Valley, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I absolutely love this plumper! Gives my lips the exact plump I need before I put on my lipstick! Has a slight tingle and a very high shine!
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
I would give it 5 stars. But my lips are a little sensitive to the ingredients and if it gets on my skin around my lips it tingles too much.
Veronica G.
Santa Ana, CA
I love how you see the differences almost immediately after applying it on my lips the effect last up pretty long i really like this product!
Dani Z.
Woodland, CA
Honestly never used lip plumper before. I had actually gotten this from my Ipsy bag so I can’t tell you much about them! It worked at least.
Brittainy P.
Lakewood
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I love this, it seriously makes a visible difference. It is a little too much for my teen though-she thinks it hurts, but beauty is pain LOL
Chastity S.
I absolutely love this stuff. It helps my lips to achieve a more plumper and full size than usual. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?