BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Rachel N.
Denver, CO
This is one of the spicier lip plumbers on the market. I think it works really well, and the effects last. 4 stars because it’s pretty sticky.
Marissa E.
Orting, WA
Go BIG or go home! This stuff is like crack and really works. I love just the clear gloss because then I can use with all my other lip products
veronica f.
Everson, WA
Works pretty good but pain pain painful stings and not worth all that for a tiny plump effect I don't recommend this unless your into the pain
Vellexia V.
Sterling, IL
Love this product and every too faced lip plumping products smells good feels good and doesn't dry or damage lips!!! Best formulas out there!!!
Isabella G.
Mathis, TX
Love this product! It does give a tingling/burning effect but it makes my lips look much fuller, which is my favorite thing about this product
Gabby B.
I love this product! It is a little strange at first, as plumping lips is a strange sensation, but it does the job, and has a nice glossy look.
Savanna F.
Mankato, MN
Not overly impressed. Too faced seems to be more hype and cute packaging than products worth buying. This lip plumper just made my mouth hurt.
Scarlett S.
New Springfld, OH
This product definitely makes my lips plumper, but sometimes it really irritates them and makes them itchy and dry, lasting for days at times.
Mikayla F.
When the gloss is first applied it's a very tingly feeling on the lips. I leave it on for five minutes and wipe it off and my lips are amazing.
caitlin c.
US
Kind of hurts and tingles but plumps a lot, could do without the pink color it changes your lips to but I like to use it under other lipsticks.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?