BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Issa Princess Q.
Bay Shore, NY
I love it so much  but it's a bit tingly but it's works so much plus it was my first time using it and I'm definitely gonna buy
it again!!
Quilaztli V.
Los Angeles, CA
This really plumped up your lips! I love it. It definitely stings a little bit. But we'll worth it! And it has pretty irradesince sheen to it.
Mikayla F.
When the gloss is first applied it's a very tingly feeling on the lips. I leave it on for five minutes and wipe it off and my lips are amazing.
Lorena H.
Chicago
I love this makes your lips feel plumped and makes them feel awesome and cute all at the same time.love this I would definitely recommend it.!
Savanna F.
Mankato, MN
Not overly impressed. Too faced seems to be more hype and cute packaging than products worth buying. This lip plumper just made my mouth hurt.
Ashley G.
Salem, OR
I have used the regular lip injections lip gloss and I was truly impressed! I can't wait to get my hands on this puppie!
Like if you can agree!
paulina D.
W Sacramento, CA
Love this lip plumper! Gives a great glossy effect while making lips bigger and it's easy too use. It's not overly sticky and last a few hours
Shelby B.
Lebanon, IN
Great color and perfect shine doesn't feel greasy or oily and does a fantastic job at plumping and leave a nice tingling sensation to the Lips
Tychaunda W.
this product is great and worked well for me. it is simple to use and packaging looks great. it met my expectations and im a regular customer..
HarperValley M.
This will plump your pout but stings like a bee! It's kind of pricey but works very well. If you don't mind the pain, it's a pretty good value.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?