BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Marissa E.
Orting, WA
Go BIG or go home! This stuff is like crack and really works. I love just the clear gloss because then I can use with all my other lip products
Laurel R.
Spirit Lake, IA
I have plump.lips as is but this makes them amazing. Makes them tingly a bit and tastes like cinnamon but works really well price isn't too bad
Gabby B.
I love this product! It is a little strange at first, as plumping lips is a strange sensation, but it does the job, and has a nice glossy look.
Crystal G.
Springville, UT
Ima have to go with 5 stars becuz this really makes your lips super plump just the way you like it you won't be disa pointed with this product
Vellexia V.
Sterling, IL
Love this product and every too faced lip plumping products smells good feels good and doesn't dry or damage lips!!! Best formulas out there!!!
member-68db3
The packaging is great. It feels nice on the lip although for me sometimes it can feel a bit sticky but that’s fine with me I love this product
Abigail L.
Tucson
Love this makes my lips look fully plumped makes my lips look like Kylie Jenner maybe because I already have plump lips but I love this product
Brittney G.
Terra Bella , CA
My favorite !
It last up to 2 hours for me and always apply it , it may tingle but nothing too harsh but it really does work and smells good !
Angie D.
Phoenix
I loved this so much because it just made my lips look so full and made my lipstick go on beautifully Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Kayla M.
South St Paul, MN
Best plumper I’ve used to date highly recommend this to everyone. Tingle feels Awsome and makes it look like I’ve spent a ton on upgraded lips
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?