BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Ade C.
Hialeah, FL
Best lip plumper I've tried in the market. Yes its very normal if it stings a bit. That would be the objective to make them swell temporarily.
Holley C.
Menifee , CA
I tried this and it definitely plumped my lips. It really didn't hurt me but my lips are tough and can handle a lot. I'll probably repurchase.
Stephanie A.
Chino, CA
Honestly the best lip gloss plumper! The tingly feeling you get feels nice. Leave your lips with nice natural red tint! Definitely repurchasing
Tamara F.
Arlington, TX
Shine! Tingle! PLUMP! I've tried this once, it was so powerful and so tingly. The shine looked great over the lip color I was already wearing!
Abbey H.
Nashville, TN
This product rocks. It works almost instantly. Don’t get freaked out by the sting and tingle, it doesn’t last long and provides a great result
Felicia N.
I didn't think it would make a difference but not was I wrong. My lips were so plump, i was very surprised. My lips also stay very moisturized.
Kaitlyn Z.
Walton, IN
This stuff hurts your face it you put too much on. It works for a little but then my lower lip split and bled. So not my favorite lip product.
Maritza R.
This product is an absolute must have if you love your lips looking plump and juicy !!! This product is EVERYTHING! Something every girl needs!
Jessica W.
Holy plump! If you want your lips to look super full this stuff is the best. Perfect texture and sheer glossiness keep your lips looking good!
Leticia R.
I really love this lip plumper! Right when you put it on it feels refreshing and you start to feel tingles on your lips so you feel it working!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?