BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Joanna C.
I loved this lip gloss really didn' have to keep applying it through out my day I do recommend this to everyone and I will keep buying it
Marly F.
Philadelphia
this is on fire it is the best thing I will use this over and over again if I could but I run out of it because I put it on like with every day
Marisa M.
Hot Springs, AR
Love this product. I really makes your lips pop. It kind of feel weird but it's worth it. This however is more on the pricey side of cosmetics.
Hannah M.
Aiken, SC
I absolutely adore this lip plumper! It burns a bit at first application, but it does make my lips look more plump and glossy at the same time!
Bree G.
Philadelphia
Kind of makes my lips burn but I guess that's the point. Does make my lips look sort of bigger in the middle doesn't have too great of a scent
Ashley L.
Worked really good. I did notice a diffrence. The only bad thing is it does burn and sting but works. Too Faced Lip Injection #Loveit
Jocelyn R.
This product does plump your lips! Even though at first it feels a little bit weird and it kind of numbs your lips but this product does work!
Angie D.
Phoenix
I loved this so much because it just made my lips look so full and made my lipstick go on beautifully Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Maritza R.
This product is an absolute must have if you love your lips looking plump and juicy !!! This product is EVERYTHING! Something every girl needs!
Tabitha A.
Columbus , GA
LOVED this! Taste like cinnamon and honestly the feeling of the burn lets me know it’s working. I always had more kissable lips after applying
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?