BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Emmy S.
Sioux falls
Great product! Works amazing and has very fast results extremely impressed with the pay off of the product and very well priced for the pay off!
Samantha W.
This is the only lip plumper they have that actually works. Yes it burns and if you get it anywhere else it will plump up. But omg does it plump.
Danielle K.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Burns like hell when u put it on. I guess the point is to increase circulation to the area to induce plumping. Didn't really notice a difference.
Erica P.
Dryden, MI
Amazing product. Lips feel plump after using. I am on my 3rd tube and I will continue using this. Lasts about an hour. Very easy to apply.
Jasmine G.
Orlando
Amazing, would buy again, highly recommend, new to my collection will continue using it to see how I feel, application is ok and so is packaging.
Brianna G.
Works very well I never thought a lip plumper would be so good working, it has a tingly feeling that's how you'll know that it's working for you
Hillary H.
Pikeville, KY
I absolutely love this product! It plumps your lips without having that terrible sticky feeling. It also has a nice shine and stays on very well!
Dominique B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Loved this product. A nice natural clear coat gloss that can be applied over any lip stick color and really gives u a plumper fuller looking lip.
Brandi M.
Leaves a tingly feeling and lips are smooth. Only need to apply one application. It does leave a plump feeling but doesn't appear plumped to me..
Samantha ✌.
Marysville, CA
Good product. Gave my lips a nice tingle and plump. I received this in an Ipsy and it’s definitely worth it. I would absolutely buy again.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?