BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Maria L.
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Looks beautiful but it does having a strong burning sensation, it doesn’t bother me though. What does suck is you have to make sure you don’t go out of the lines of your lips or it will turn red which is not cute on anybody over all great product really plumps the lips!
Melissa T.
Great stuff! Don’t mess around with it if you’re not wanting to deal with the sting. It was easy to use and easy to remove, but warning it will still sting even if you wipe it off.
Daizy M.
Anaheim
I actually already have full lips so I was a little hesitant towards trying this product. It actually works very well it does have a bit of a burn to it at first like stinging and tingling but It just means it’s working. I actually tried this on a roommate of mine who actually doesn’t really have lips and it actually gave her almost 3 times the size that she had which works really well for her.
Cooper S.
Caledonia
This product is okay. It plumps lips temporarily but after 20-30 minutes it’s just a gloss. It feels tingly and you can really feel it working, but the plumpness doesn’t last long. It is a good gloss though.
Sarah P.
Amherst, MA
This plumper really works, and I’d 100% recommend it, as long as you’re okay with some very tingly lips! I’ve found that it works best when used on it’s own, and also brings a little extra color to the lips.
vanessa e.
Kentwood
Best product i’ve tried, i would continue to purchase it. The product comes in a cute little travel size and the normal size. Product can be found online or at sephora, and like i said I would buy it again 😘
Mikki B.
Has a slight tingling effect while plumping your lips. Will give you a nice bee sting look for a few minutes so take your selfies quickly. I already have full lips but I like a little extra boost. I will say try to confine only to lips it may turn your skin red.
Kenia A.
Santa Ana , CA
I really love this too faced lip injection lip plumper. It really loves give you luscious lips and is very long lasting. Who needs lip injections when you could use this product. I would definitely recommend this
Candice D.
I love the Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme! I have tried other lip plumpers that were good, but this one is by far my favorite! The clear gloss not only plumps your lips, but it also brings out your natural lip color with an extra umph!! The price is fair for a higher end plumper!
Cassie P.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Too Faces is one of my favorite brands as it is. This product is great to really plump the lips. It could be used by itself or over a lip color. It does have a “stinging” sensation but is not painful at all.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?