BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Gabija G.
Palos Hills, IL
This stuff actually works. I've been using it and my lips have been noticeably gotten slightly bigger. I love the smell and I love this product.
Amanda L.
Circleville, OH
I love the Too Faced lip injection!!! Perfect for a night out! I would recommend to any girl who wants the plump lip without the real injections!
Alysha M.
Erie, PA
This is one of my FAVORITE LIP plumpers. You actually feel the tingle so you know it is working. Some plumpers can be goopy but this one is not!
Karessa B.
Sacramento, CA
I dont see a huge difference but I LOVE the effect on my lips. Glossy and tingly and AMAZING. (: before and after photos attached for reference!
Casey S.
Salyersville,Ky
This was like Magic! I absolutely Loved it! Definitely worth the money. Plus the packaging is So Cute! My lips was so plumped. This works Great.
Jess C.
chino
Really plumps your lips and the gloss is amazing, and it looks amazing on everyone. I bought it at least 3 times, its definitely worth the price.
Hanna M.
Bossier city
Review for: Other more...
Was not as pleased with this as I thought. I loved how glossy it was and how tingley it felt and gave me volume to my bottom lip, but not my top.
Paige S.
This is a great plumping lip gloss to add over any color liquid lipstick! It's great on it own as well! Works better than any other gloss plumper
Samantha W.
Paw Paw, MI
It is hands down the best lip plumper I've ever used. I refuse to go one day without it. It has a mild tingling effect and instantly plumps lips.
auburn b.
Kuna
Felt very weird, but my lips looked completely different. The outside edges where it usually isn't very full looked the exact opposite for hours
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?