BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Ashley B.
I LOVE THIS! I love the smell, color and the sensation! It doesn't burn like some or feel sticky! I put it on then apply my favorite matte lipstick
Yvonne M.
Ogden, UT
The tingly feeling goes away after a while but it works wonders ! Like twice the size they once were not that they're small but I love it so pretty
Amy B.
This lip plumper does its job by making my lips look bigger , and I love how it makes my lips shiny, and not sticky at all like other lip glosses.
Amy S.
Lufkin, TX
Holy smokes. This stuff is amazing!! Be careful, it has a strong tingle. I was not prepared when I first bought it. It is an amazing limp
Plumper!
Madison D.
Chandler Arizona
I love how it tingles your lips it plups up your lips for Only a few hours but it is a great buy and would strongly recommend buying this product.
Fairoza K.
lewisville, NC
I love this product I use it every day and all year I have not yet found anything better than this I would recommend it to everyone
madison c.
San Angelo
the product makes your lips burn more than usual. i don’t recommend buying it because of that problem but beside of the burning it’s a nice gloss.
Cristina O.
Katy, TX
Yessss! This is literally one of my fabsorie products! It's cool and warm at the same time, it tingles and really does plump your lips. Like a lot
Anthony M.
Brentwood, NY
Makes my lips look so full and juicy . A must have and great price . Will be buying ago . Lasts for a while at least 4 hours and I’m a repeat user
Morgan P.
Taylor
I did like this lip plumper but caused my lips to burn a little bit, buuuuut pain is beauty right? 😂 Loved the way it made my lips looked after use
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?